Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone have Soft Canvas Top Bed Cover like DeuceNhalf?

Old 02-03-2012, 04:21 PM   #1
Sixgun is on a distinguished road
Sixgun's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have Soft Canvas Top Bed Cover like DeuceNhalf?

Anyone have a canvas bed cover on their 1st gen similar to the old military trucks? Noticed some soft top's that were full cover on the market but wanted something only covering the top. Seen this on a 1500 the other day, thought about getting something similar.

Pics?
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone have Soft Canvas Top Bed Cover like DeuceNhalf?-softtop.jpg  
Old 02-03-2012, 04:28 PM   #2
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Some one made there own on here. And also softopper gives you the option to roll up the sides.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:42 PM   #3
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
My sister has the SOFTOPER on her 1st gen and she loves it. She has had it for about 4 years now and there are no major signs of rusting on the frame or fading from the sun. Just like the web site says, you can put it up and take it down in just minutes. Check out the site, Its a practical application if you don't always need a top for your truck.

http://www.softopper.com/?gclid=CL31...FWgaQgodUglv5A
Old 02-03-2012, 07:33 PM   #4
Sixgun is on a distinguished road
Sixgun's Tacoma Gallery
Thats what I had seen before.. Kind of like a glorified boat Bimini top. The web site is advertising it at $629 too. Bit costly. I was guessing my local aluminum welder will fab up a frame similar to the picture I posted for around $150-$200. Maybe spend $100-$150 on a canvas install.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:36 PM   #5
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Buy this guys... He's wanting to buy a camper shell, so maybe he'll sell you his...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...cover-cap.html
Old 02-03-2012, 07:42 PM   #6
mica14tac is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: David
mica14tac's Tacoma Gallery
Soft bed cover

I purchased a Tonno Pro cover soon after I took delivery of my 2011 double cab. It's a tri-fold cover thats easy to use and clean. I installed it in about 30 minutes by myself and cost approx $250.00 through a source on e-bay. I sure have been happy with this investment, especially when it rains when carrying stuff you don't want wet. Good-Luck
Old 02-03-2012, 07:45 PM   #7
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
the softoppers dont seem as sturdy as the bestop ones. subbed as i want to do the same thing OP does