Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

How do you remove fur from tire beads?

Old 02-04-2012, 01:11 AM   #1
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
How do you remove fur from tire beads?

I hit a dear tonight, nailed the fucker goin 60, only scars are i have fur stuck in my tire beads and the occasional deer chunk in the bumper and 1 trailer marker light turn signal, knocked the sucker just about on the porch of the house on the opposite side of the road

but i did get a ticket, later down the road i got pulled for my tag lights being too bright and got a ticket for my broken turn signal which the officer said hed drop when fixed...even though i showed him the pics and deer chunks
Old 02-04-2012, 03:05 AM   #2
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
Plate lamps too bright? Lucky there was no real damage to your truck! You'll have to he the tire broken down to get that stuff out.
Old 02-04-2012, 03:09 AM   #3
chugchug is on a distinguished road

Name: Will
chugchug's Tacoma Gallery
try burning it but dont melt the tire.
Old 02-04-2012, 03:22 AM   #4
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
May have to get a shop to break the bead and blow the tire out with an air hose.
Glad ur ok man!
x2
Old 02-04-2012, 03:31 AM   #5
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
I hit a dear tonight, nailed the fucker goin 60, only scars are i have fur stuck in my tire beads and the occasional deer chunk in the bumper and 1 trailer marker light turn signal, knocked the sucker just about on the porch of the house on the opposite side of the road

but i did get a ticket, later down the road i got pulled for my tag lights being too bright and got a ticket for my broken turn signal which the officer said hed drop when fixed...even though i showed him the pics and deer chunks

sheit, glad your ok! also, pics or it didnt happen!
Old 02-04-2012, 09:23 AM   #6
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
sheit, glad your ok! also, pics or it didnt happen!
just took pics to show insurance if anything messes up down the road

Attached Thumbnails
How do you remove fur from tire beads?-deer.jpg   How do you remove fur from tire beads?-deer1.jpg   How do you remove fur from tire beads?-deer2.jpg   How do you remove fur from tire beads?-deer4.jpg  
Old 02-04-2012, 09:26 AM   #7
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah i would have a shop break the tire down and blow it out they might even do it for free or 10 bucks or something thats a ton of hair!!!!
Old 02-04-2012, 09:29 AM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
just took pics to show insurance if anything messes up down the road

Leave it, it's like a battle scar. Looks badass

Might be able to get the fur out with some patience and needlenose pliers if you won't want to break the tire off the rim.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:34 AM   #9
LostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LostRebel's Tacoma Gallery
The bead didn't break when the hair got in there otherwise you would have had a flat. It looks like the hair just caught between the edge of the wheel and sidewall. Jack the wheel and deflate the tire and the hair might slip out, and your bead should remain seated.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:48 AM   #10
Feed him a hammer, he'd crap out nails.
Dark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dark_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Bumper 1 dear 0. I would deflate like mentioned above. Should slip right out. NO need to break the bead.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:37 AM   #11
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

glad you and your truck are okay...

but seriously...the cop gave you a ticket for the broken light right after you hit a dear and you showed him the pics/evidence?

And plate lights too bright?
Old 02-04-2012, 10:38 AM   #12
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
glad you and your truck are okay...

but seriously...the cop gave you a ticket for the broken light right after you hit a dear and you showed him the pics/evidence?

And plate lights too bright?
yup lol he has a reputation in the area and it was like 230 in the morning
Old 02-04-2012, 10:39 AM   #13
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yup lol he has a reputation in the area and it was like 230 in the morning
jeez man...and your a FF...Duncan must have been closed <----kidding, no butthurt comments please
Old 02-04-2012, 10:42 AM   #14
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
Quote:
jeez man...and your a FF...Duncan must have been closed <----kidding, no butthurt comments please
naw, the local dougnut king is krispy kreme lol

imagine if i wasnt his friend! hahaha

we try to keep the stupid shit on the DL when he is working
Old 02-04-2012, 10:43 AM   #15

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
naw, the local dougnut king is krispy kreme lol

imagine if i wasnt his friend! hahaha

we try to keep the stupid shit on the DL when he is working
Krispy Kreme...what was he doing pulling you over??? If there is a KK within 15 minutes of where I am...I'm there...
Old 02-04-2012, 10:48 AM   #17
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
Quote:
Krispy Kreme...what was he doing pulling you over??? If there is a KK within 15 minutes of where I am...I'm there...
the only way hed have a good excuse to stop there is if he was taking someone to the detention center because of his juristiction. lol i got pulled last week going to a fire training and i thought my lt was gonna hafta bail me outta jail!

lol i think imma keep the hair, as someone said, it adds a story