Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Wet Okole covers,.....Best Price....????

Old 02-06-2012, 07:52 AM   #1
Large Member
Werloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Bob
Werloc's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okole covers,.....Best Price....????

Got a new Choc Lab the other day and now need to get a complete set of Wet-Okole seat covers for my 2003 double cab. We camp a lot, plus will have the dog in the water a few times a week while fishing. Very tight on money, but need very good covers, so need to know who has the best price on them.

Also, I was looking on their web site for fitment, and the rear seat may be tricky since it is a 2 piece back, but the site doesn't show an option for it. What have you guys done in this case?
Old 02-06-2012, 07:59 AM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
It would just be a 60/40 bench for the back. The best price is a group buy price.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:10 AM   #3
Large Member
Werloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Bob
Werloc's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a thread here about a current buy? I'm on my phone right now and it's hard to look around the forum. I won't have a PC for a few weeks.