Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

ebay steering rack

Old 02-08-2012, 12:52 PM   #1
TacoNinja12 is on a distinguished road

TacoNinja12's Tacoma Gallery
ebay steering rack

i was looking online for a new steering rack. the ones from trailgear are rebuilt, what about a new one from ebay? they are half the price. any thoughts?
Old 02-08-2012, 02:08 PM   #2
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
You get what you pay for... Personally, I'm seldom happy with the quality of products that I purchase from ebay, at least when buying from a company... If buying from an individual that is just trying to free up some cash, and they are name brand, you'll be okay...
Old 02-08-2012, 06:17 PM   #3
hefnerab03 is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
hefnerab03's Tacoma Gallery
i think you should get your friends to get you ballin ass discounts at any one of your local parts stores and you guys can fix your turd in the garage.... say?
Old 02-08-2012, 06:21 PM   #4
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNinja12 View Post
i was looking online for a new steering rack. the ones from trailgear are rebuilt, what about a new one from ebay? they are half the price. any thoughts?
Go to Rockauto.com Good prices and better than OEM quality. plus you get great warranty