Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

to go with the plastic bed liner or not with my new shell

Old 02-10-2012, 01:23 AM   #1
lonniea is on a distinguished road
Name: Lonnie
lonniea's Tacoma Gallery
to go with the plastic bed liner or not with my new shell

[IMG][/IMG]I just bought a leer shell with the sliding side windows and the racks on top was wondering if i should leave the bedliner in or take it out ?
Old 02-10-2012, 01:40 AM   #2
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Personally, I'd take it out and find a begrug.
Old 02-10-2012, 01:41 AM   #3
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steves104x4 View Post
Personally, I'd take it out and find a begrug.
X2
Old 02-10-2012, 03:56 AM   #4
lonniea's Tacoma Gallery
yeah but i got that little line were the liner rubbed through the paint that sucks
Old 02-10-2012, 05:23 AM   #5
magog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud of

magog45's Tacoma Gallery
I would vote for taking out the bedliner, a little colour match paint and a heavy rubber bedrug. I like my bedrug, stops all the sliding about.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:48 PM   #6
shampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud of
shampoop's Tacoma Gallery
I'd either leave it in and put a rubber mat on top of it, remove it and put a rubber mat in, or remove it and get the bed professionally bedlined.

A bed rug may not be that insane of an idea for someone living in LA though.
Old 02-11-2012, 06:34 AM   #7
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonniea View Post
I just bought a leer shell with the sliding side windows and the racks on top was wondering if i should leave the bedliner in or take it out ?

I put an under-the-rail bed liner in mine and a bed mat then put the camper top on... I have the Leer 100XQ

Old 02-15-2012, 09:31 PM   #8
lonniea's Tacoma Gallery
well the guy that was holding the shell for me sold me out but found this a.r.e on craigslist for 300 bucks great condition to bad its not white but the silver is growing on me please tell me how to resize pics to fit screen somebody on my taco now