Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

advice on my lift please???? I just want to get it right

Old 02-10-2012, 01:25 AM   #1
lonniea is on a distinguished road
Name: Lonnie
lonniea's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy advice on my lift please???? I just want to get it right

I have an old spacer lift that is in between the spring and shock (rubber block) i think a 3 inch and in the rear is a single add a leaf 1.5? and bought a diff drop I can not remember what kind of lift it was on ebay back in 06

FRONT CENTER RIM TO FENDER FLARE REAR 24 INCHES FRONT 23.5
running 285/75 r16 bfg all terrians with stock rims with some rubbing on frame do those measurement sound right for 3 in front and 1.5 in rear ?

I'm installing the old fabtech fts 2100's (JUST A STEPPING STONE TO BETTER COILOVERS) and was wanting to up grade my rear end but really can't afford a new leaf pack what would be an improvement to the rear ? I saw the three leaf used on the market place is that better?

I'm doing the u bolt flip, weld on shock mounts, 5150 blisteins, brake valve pro. from bamf, also stainless brake lines, all around what else should I do without having to buy a leaf pack or what is a good leaf pack on a budget? I wish i lived in cali so i could get one used from one of you on here but thats not the case

Also got the calipers and rotors S13WE off a tundra and was wanting to know what backspace exactly? The forum says 4 or 4.5 which one? would they fit stock rims? with wheel spacers and how big would i need

Are there any other company's besides wheelers that make steelies that don't have fitment problems with calipers?