LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

new tires and rims

Old 12-05-2008, 01:50 PM   #1
Im so hungry i can ride a horse...
kmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
new tires and rims

check em out and tell me what you think

Old 12-05-2008, 01:50 PM   #2
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
sexy
Old 12-05-2008, 01:54 PM   #4
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. Bumper needs work.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:34 PM   #5
kmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
and up close

yeah i took off that crappy piece of metal that "SUPPOSEDLY" protect my front end... im going to make me a bumper here in the next week or two.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:55 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
nice wheel/tire setup man!! what are you doin with the stock bumper....by chance??
Old 12-05-2008, 03:02 PM   #8

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
the size is 265/70/16s lol no its not an invisible arb bumper.... its a i dont got the money to build the bumper i want this week bumper or "IDGTMTBTBIWTW" for short lol and tacomaman its sitting in my back yard... im trying to get rid of it
Old 12-05-2008, 03:14 PM   #9
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
looks great, i love 1st gens almost as much as my own truck
Old 12-05-2008, 07:47 PM   #10
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
thats sick man. what part of az you in?
Old 12-07-2008, 02:51 PM   #11
bnasty
bsmith4293 is on a distinguished road

bsmith4293's Tacoma Gallery
Looks really good buddy
Old 12-20-2008, 07:24 PM   #12
PRE DUKE is on a distinguished road
Army: OIF veteran
PRE DUKE's Tacoma Gallery
I like it,given me ideas for mine
Old 12-20-2008, 07:43 PM   #13
Braaaaap!
Motoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to behold

Name: Caleb
Motoknuckle's Tacoma Gallery
How much you spend total on that setup? Any lift on your truck?
Old 12-20-2008, 08:54 PM   #14
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
diggin' it..Im looking for something close to that for my truck for the winter.
Old 12-22-2008, 06:02 AM   #15
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
What size wheel and BS are those?