Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tires slashed in parking lot

Old 02-10-2012, 02:50 PM   #1
All those moments will be lost in time
GVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG, 2 Brigade, 82 Airborne Div Reconnaissance, Surveillance, and Target Acquisition (RSTA) Squadron
Name: Guy
GVY's Tacoma Gallery
Tires slashed in parking lot

Like the subject says, my tires were slashed while at work the other day. It was in the parking lot by our Squadron area that's shared with a couple of other units here in 2nd Brigade, 82d. It was after lunch when I got back and before 3pm when I went home for the day. I was driving down the street when I heard what sounded like a flat tire. I pulled over into the Range Control parking lot to check it out. Completely flat.

So, I got out my tools and my Hi-Lift and proceeded to change out my tire with my spare on my new TireGate. At this point, I figured that the thing had already paid for itself. That's when I noticed the stab wound through the sidewall.

I was pissed but figured that I'd just get it changed, get home, and deal with USAA then. That's when I heard the hissing. I move to the front tire on my passenger side and see this.

Some dickless piece of shit slashed both my passenger side tires. Of course, it could be seen as a sign that I'm doing my job fucking Privates up daily.

I got a mean Taco Lean now.

On a brighter note, I finally installed my Jerry cans and holders from Expedition West in the back.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:59 PM   #2
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Some effen people! WTF?!? Sorry to hear about this and hope you find the effer that did this.
Old 02-10-2012, 03:03 PM   #3
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
A sure sign your doing your job well. Thats soooo fucked up man. I hope you catch the bastards!

Old 02-10-2012, 03:04 PM   #4
Shake and Bake
4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jefferson
4wd Boss's Tacoma Gallery
damn dude thats hella shitty. yeah you pissed someone off good for them to slash and dash. got any ideas who it might be??
Old 02-10-2012, 03:05 PM   #5
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
I would probably ask to see all the privates outside and to pull out their pocket knives on Monday... Match up the size! I did something similar at work with some of my Airmen when something happened.
Old 02-10-2012, 03:05 PM   #6
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Haters gunna hate.
Old 02-10-2012, 03:05 PM   #7
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Man that sux! Cans do look good though!

oh & thanks for your service, sir!
Old 02-10-2012, 03:05 PM   #8
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
I would probably ask to see all the privates outside and to pull out their pocket knives on Monday... Match up the size! I did something similar at work with some of my Airmen when something happened.
This is a really good idea.
Old 02-10-2012, 03:07 PM   #9
kimo will become famous soon enough

Name: Darin
kimo's Tacoma Gallery
Damn tweekers!
Old 02-10-2012, 03:08 PM   #10
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Even on post that happened.. damn, what an asshat
Old 02-10-2012, 03:11 PM   #11
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Great idea, catch the bastard!
Old 02-10-2012, 03:11 PM   #12
Shake and Bake
4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jefferson
4wd Boss's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
Even on post that happened.. damn, what an asshat
i just liked the word asshat!!
Old 02-10-2012, 03:20 PM   #13
GVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shedGVY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG, 2 Brigade, 82 Airborne Div Reconnaissance, Surveillance, and Target Acquisition (RSTA) Squadron
GVY's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the support everyone. Honestly, I don't think it was any of my guys. There's a ton of vandalism in this parking lot. About a month ago someone else had all four of their tires slashed. There have been wheels stolen with the jack left in place, lug nuts stolen, etc. From this point on I'm posting a guard on it!
Old 02-10-2012, 03:23 PM   #14
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
godamn it. i hate when gdamn fuxkin privates do that shit. bro, what i would do is rain down unholy hellfire upon ppl until i found out who done it. damn O2T's.
Old 02-10-2012, 03:26 PM   #15

GVY's Tacoma Gallery

You're right about that. At least USAA is taking care of it and I'm switching to BFG M/T KM2. Too bad all the 285/75/16s are on backorder for a month, I was kinda hoping to go down from my 305/70/16s. Guess I'm keeping it the same.
Old 02-10-2012, 03:54 PM   #16
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
If you guys have a problem with vandalism, ask the unit to install a camera on the parking lot. We finally had to do that in our parking lot on our base for work. People were breaking windows (turns out it was angry pilots) and breaking into peoples cars and getting keyed.

Personally, I think it is the responsibility of the base to better protect the people that are working on it whether they are Mil or Civ. I hope you catch the douchebags.
Old 02-10-2012, 03:56 PM   #17
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I hope the person that did it gets cut into by a train in front of their kids....
Old 02-10-2012, 04:05 PM   #20
Tacomas FTMFW!!!!
sir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud of

Name: John
sir1123's Tacoma Gallery
you have an opposite taco lean haha dude this sucks who did you piss off? prolly some jack ass anyways