LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

TOYOTA(2001-2004 RUSTY FRAME)WON'T REPLACE ANYMORE!!!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2012, 07:31 PM   #1
Junior Member
rjtlawncare is on a distinguished road
Joined: Nov 2009, #26616
Location: cincy, ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 25
rjtlawncare's Tacoma Gallery
TOYOTA(2001-2004 RUSTY FRAME)WON'T REPLACE ANYMORE!!!

Just got done talking to toyota and they are claiming that the deadline for ALL 2001-2004 tacomas was on 12/31/11 FOR REPAIR. They are doing nothing about my death trap and over 620,000 other death trap on the roads today.(620,000 that's how many they claimed to have made from those years of production) They told me that they are taking no responsiblity for the frame that there own reps. have deemed undrivable and not safe. They are also not notifying any CURRENT OWNERS that own tacomas that they maybe driving around in a rusted out frame. I will be going to the local news with all the findings that I've received through NHTSA, the federal trade commision, and the ohio att. general, lemon law lawyers,. I will take to every media outlet avaiable (youtube, facebook, twitter, craiglist, websites) to make toyota face up to these very dangerous safety concerns.

The thing that I don't understand is that toyota knows they have unclaimed frames that HAVE NOT BEEN inspected through there own website(you type in your vin and it pops up all the things that have not been performed on the vechicle). The website is set up for people to find out that they may have a death trap that they are driving around in ,(and by the way these people have families that are riding with them). They are risking there own lifes as well as other americans lifes. THATS IS A VERY SCARY THOUGHT THAT CURRENT TACOMA OWNERS DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE FRAME WARRARANTY, RUSTY FRAMES, DANGERS THAT MY OCCUR WHILE DRIVING UNLESS THEY HAVE STUMBLE UPON TOYOTA'S WEBSITE BECAUSE TOYOTA IS NOT INFORMING THE CURRENT OWNER(IF YOUR THE SECOND OR THIRD OR FOURTH OR FIFTH OR....). And THE VERY VERY SCARY THOUGHT IS if you happen to find out that your tacomas frame has rusted out, Toyota will do nothing to fix the problem NOW. I'm assuming that toyota thinks this rust problem will just go away on frames from 2001-2004, but they are just going to get BIGGER AND BIGGER AS MORE TACOMA owners get wind of there DEATH TRAPS.

It would be great if TACOMA WORLD COULD PUT THIS AS A STICKY so this can be explained to other Tacoma owners that we will not stand for this treatment from Toyota(YOUR LIVES COULD BE IN DANGER IF YOU ARE DRIVING AROUND IN THESE TACOMA'S), and there should be no deadline on SAFETY!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!

Thank you TW and all the members for OUR support in getting Toyota to man up on the SAFETY that Toyota should live by, because lets face it thats should be the reason why be bought there trucks. That WE will be safe when we drive them!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 07:54 PM   #2
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
isu2014's Avatar
Name: Ryan
Joined: Apr 2010, #35140
Location: Ames, IA
Age: 22
Gender: Dude
Posts: 11,674
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
I received multiple letters from Toyota that reminded me to get yearly checks, even after I had them done. Toyota can only do so much. They extended the deadline 2 years so I don't feel too bad. It's not a recall, ford and chevy would never do this even though they have had frames bust in half.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:57 PM   #3
Junior Member
rjtlawncare is on a distinguished road
Joined: Nov 2009, #26616
Location: cincy, ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 25
rjtlawncare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
I received multiple letters from Toyota that reminded me to get yearly checks, even after I had them done. Toyota can only do so much. They extended the deadline 2 years so I don't feel too bad. It's not a recall, ford and chevy would never do this even though they have had frames bust in half.
They have not, are not, and will not send letters to current owners stating that they may be driving around in frames that by there own(Toyota) admit are undriveable and unsafe. I've now talked to two people that are 2nd or 3rd owners that have not received letters. The orginally owners have been given these letters which does nothing if the vechicle was sold. These current owners and others that will own Toyota Tacoma's in the future have no way of knowing that they may be in danger. This is a safety issue and if you don't see it that way when I hope you are not following one of this DEATH TRAPS with your family in the car when one snaps in half down the highway. LETS GET TOYOTA TO MAKE GOOD ON THERE PROMISE OF SAFETY. They have records on the vins that have not been inspected. It is not hard to find these vechicle and toyota can should and will not do this. Until these frames are inspected, there is concern for SAFETY ON AMERICAN ROADWAYS!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:57 PM   #4
Newb
ERG80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedERG80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedERG80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedERG80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedERG80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedERG80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedERG80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedERG80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedERG80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedERG80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedERG80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
ERG80's Avatar
Joined: May 2011, #56531
Location: TN
Gender: Male
Posts: 119
ERG80's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjtlawncare View Post
Just got done talking to toyota and they are claiming that the deadline for ALL 2001-2004 tacomas was on 12/31/11 FOR REPAIR. They are doing nothing about my death trap and over 620,000 other death trap on the roads today.(620,000 that's how many they claimed to have made from those years of production) They told me that they are taking no responsiblity for the frame that there own reps. have deemed undrivable and not safe. They are also not notifying any CURRENT OWNERS that own tacomas that they maybe driving around in a rusted out frame. I will be going to the local news with all the findings that I've received through NHTSA, the federal trade commision, and the ohio att. general, lemon law lawyers,. I will take to every media outlet avaiable (youtube, facebook, twitter, craiglist, websites) to make toyota face up to these very dangerous safety concerns.

The thing that I don't understand is that toyota knows they have unclaimed frames that HAVE NOT BEEN inspected through there own website(you type in your vin and it pops up all the things that have not been performed on the vechicle). The website is set up for people to find out that they may have a death trap that they are driving around in ,(and by the way these people have families that are riding with them). They are risking there own lifes as well as other americans lifes. THATS IS A VERY SCARY THOUGHT THAT CURRENT TACOMA OWNERS DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE FRAME WARRARANTY, RUSTY FRAMES, DANGERS THAT MY OCCUR WHILE DRIVING UNLESS THEY HAVE STUMBLE UPON TOYOTA'S WEBSITE BECAUSE TOYOTA IS NOT INFORMING THE CURRENT OWNER(IF YOUR THE SECOND OR THIRD OR FOURTH OR FIFTH OR....). And THE VERY VERY SCARY THOUGHT IS if you happen to find out that your tacomas frame has rusted out, Toyota will do nothing to fix the problem NOW. I'm assuming that toyota thinks this rust problem will just go away on frames from 2001-2004, but they are just going to get BIGGER AND BIGGER AS MORE TACOMA owners get wind of there DEATH TRAPS.

It would be great if TACOMA WORLD COULD PUT THIS AS A STICKY so this can be explained to other Tacoma owners that we will not stand for this treatment from Toyota(YOUR LIVES COULD BE IN DANGER IF YOU ARE DRIVING AROUND IN THESE TACOMA'S), and there should be no deadline on SAFETY!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!

Thank you TW and all the members for OUR support in getting Toyota to man up on the SAFETY that Toyota should live by, because lets face it thats should be the reason why be bought there trucks. That WE will be safe when we drive them!!!
Toyota started sending letters out over four years ago for people to bring their trucks in for inspection. How long have you owned your tacoma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjtlawncare View Post
They have not, are not, and will not send letters to current owners stating that they may be driving around in frames that by there own(Toyota) admit are undriveable and unsafe. I've now talked to two people that are 2nd or 3rd owners that have not received letters. The orginally owners have been given these letters which does nothing if the vechicle was sold. These current owners and others that will own Toyota Tacoma's in the future have no way of knowing that they may be in danger. This is a safety issue and if you don't see it that way when I hope you are not following one of this DEATH TRAPS with your family in the car when one snaps in half down the highway. LETS GET TOYOTA TO MAKE GOOD ON THERE PROMISE OF SAFETY. They have records on the vins that have not been inspected. It is not hard to find these vechicle and toyota can should and will not do this. Until these frames are inspected, there is concern for SAFETY ON AMERICAN ROADWAYS!!
Many letters were sent out to non-original owners. If you have a relationship with a local Toyota dealership you should have received a letter since you'd be in their system as the current owner.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:04 PM   #5
Senior Member
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
x2468's Avatar
Joined: Jul 2009, #19879
Location: Tallahassee
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,629
x2468's Tacoma Gallery
wait. what? I thought it was 15 years from the model year?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:04 PM   #6
Junior Member
rjtlawncare is on a distinguished road
Joined: Nov 2009, #26616
Location: cincy, ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 25
rjtlawncare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERG80 View Post
Toyota started sending letters out over four years ago for people to bring their trucks in for inspection. How long have you owned your tacoma?

13 months and have received no letter??
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:24 PM   #7
Newb
ERG80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedERG80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedERG80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedERG80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedERG80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedERG80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedERG80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedERG80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedERG80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedERG80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedERG80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
ERG80's Avatar
Joined: May 2011, #56531
Location: TN
Gender: Male
Posts: 119
ERG80's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjtlawncare View Post
13 months and have received no letter??
I was reading your other thread where you mentioned your dealership said youre not covered but Toyota said you are. Did you ever start a case number or anything with Toyota Corp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2468 View Post
wait. what? I thought it was 15 years from the model year?
I think it was covered for 15 years after its service date if it fell into the recalled VIN numbers and you had the frame inspected during the inspection period.
Lots of good info at the end of page one and on page two of rjtlawncare's other thread.http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...se-help-2.html
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:07 PM   #8
Junior Member
rjtlawncare is on a distinguished road
Joined: Nov 2009, #26616
Location: cincy, ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 25
rjtlawncare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERG80 View Post
I was reading your other thread where you mentioned your dealership said youre not covered but Toyota said you are. Did you ever start a case number or anything with Toyota Corp?

Everybody at Toyota that I have spoke to has given me a different answer, but Kevin the Truck Case Manager at Toyota has to be worst. The things this guy says that controdicks everything in there mission statement on Safety and Quality. He cares for no one's SAFETY AS THE TOYOTA'S FACE MAN for this Safety Issue( he told me that he's the man).
And yes there is a case that has been noted.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:50 PM   #9
Junior Member
rjtlawncare is on a distinguished road
Joined: Nov 2009, #26616
Location: cincy, ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 25
rjtlawncare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERG80 View Post
Many letters were sent out to non-original owners. If you have a relationship with a local Toyota dealership you should have received a letter since you'd be in their system as the current owner.
ERG80 I'm sorry but you just don't get it. This is a SAFETY ISSUE WITH TOYOTA KNOWNING THAT THERE ARE STILL TACOMA'S OUT THERE ON THE ROAD THAT ARE, CAN BE, AND WILL BE DEEMED UNSAFE NOT ONLY BY INDEPENDENT ENINGENEERS AND BY THERE OWN REPS. THEY HAVE THIS INFORMATION ON THERE WEBSITE AND IF THESE OWNERS OR FUTURE OWNERS CONTACT TOYOTA TO GET THERE FRAMES FIXED(WHICH IS WHAT YOU AND ME AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS TRUCK"""TOYOTA'''' SHOULD RIGHTFULLY TAKE OFF THE ROAD AND FIX FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL OF US) ARE GETTING NO HELP. iTS FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL THAT IS WHY THEY ARE STILL REPLACEING THESE FRAME TODAY ACCORDING TO kEVIN AT TOYOTA. IF SOMEBODY WITH THE VIN NUMBERS THAT TOYOTA HAS IN THERE SYSTEM WALKS IN AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED INSPECTION YET THEY SHOULD BE REWARED!!!, AND NOT SENT AWAY. bECAUSE THEY JUST RETURNED A ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN. AGAIN THIS IS A SAFETY ISSUE FOR ALL
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:03 PM   #10
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
TacoMX's Avatar
EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
Joined: Aug 2011, #62240
Location: Deltona, Florida
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,826
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:20 PM   #11
Senior Member
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
Joined: Feb 2010, #30519
Location: CO
Age: 43
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,466
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know all the specifics of the recall and deadlines. But I did find this. You might want to pursue it. It says 1995-2000s are covered for 15 years. Maybe there is something similar for 2001-2004s that the people you're talking to don't know about?

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/79...00-models.html

What I do know is that the problem with 2nd, 3rd, 4th owners etc., OP, is Toyota doesn't usually have addresses for these people. How could they if they don't notify Toyota of their purchase? And few used owners would ever have a reason to do this if their truck was out of warranty.

And I hate to say it, but no manufacturer can be held indefinitely liable. What if somone kept their truck for 20 years? 25 years? 30 years? If it rusts out in 25 years and becomes a safety issue, is Toyota liable then? Technically if it's out of warranty, they're not liable at all. Which blows, yes. But welcome to the legal system. As others have said, this was never a government mandated recall (at least not that I've ever heard)

I dealt with something like this with a laptop. Nvidia created a faulty discrete graphics chip, and mine just happened to go out 1 month after the statute of limitations had passed. Had I been a month earlier, I would have gotten a replacement laptop. Instead, I had to buy a used board off eBay, and do the lengthy repair myself. What made it worse was I KNEW about the recall, but the terms stipulated that unless I was experiencing a specific set of symptoms, the manufacturer would do absolutely nothing about the problem.

And the frames of these trucks are sort of the same way. Toyota will do nothing unless there's a problem. And if the problem occurs after the deadline, the owner will be SOL.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:28 PM   #12
...
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
Joined: Jan 2011, #49443
Location: Mesa
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,061
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Then why did you buy a truck with a rusty frame?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:32 PM   #13
Senior Member
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
Joined: Feb 2010, #30519
Location: CO
Age: 43
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,466
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by G scott04 View Post
Then why did you buy a truck with a rusty frame?
To be fair to the OP, if you didn't know this was a major problem, you wouldn't go looking for it. Tons of Toyotas have surface rusted frames that otherwise are rock solid, and if you didn't know to crawl under there and look for signs of perforation, you might miss it altogether.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:33 PM   #14
...
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
Joined: Jan 2011, #49443
Location: Mesa
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,061
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainEarth View Post
To be fair to the OP, if you didn't know this was a major problem, you wouldn't go looking for it. Tons of Toyotas have surface rusted frames that otherwise are rock solid, and if you didn't know to crawl under there and look for signs of perforation, you might miss it altogether.
Ahh yes good point...
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:36 AM   #15
Junior Member
rjtlawncare is on a distinguished road
Joined: Nov 2009, #26616
Location: cincy, ohio
Gender: Male
Posts: 25
rjtlawncare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainEarth View Post
What I do know is that the problem with 2nd, 3rd, 4th owners etc., OP, is Toyota doesn't usually have addresses for these people. How could they if they don't notify Toyota of their purchase? And I hate to say it, but no manufacturer can be held indefinitely liable. What if somone kept their truck for 20 years? 25 years? 30 years? If it rusts out in 25 years and becomes a safety issue, is Toyota liable then? Technically if it's out of warranty, they're not liable at all. Which blows, yes. But welcome to the legal system. As others have said, this was never a government mandated recall (at least not that I've ever heard)
It is very easy to get the addresses of people who has reg. there vechicle through the state in which they reside(thats the law and how you get lic. plates by the way). Again Safety to ALL, Toyota knows that not only this situation but many others out there that has not gotten there frames inspected. They are NOT LIVING UP TO THERE WORD to Quote there words here ""we are dedicated to providing vehicles of outstanding quality and value" and "to assure you that we stand behind our product, we will extend the warranty for 15 years" Well if my math is correct that would mean that the people that Toyota has in there system(through there own vin # identifcation system) that has not got there frame inspected for SAFETY and it is not past the year 2019 then that would fall under there Warranty Enhancement program. THESE are Toyota's words not mine and I'm not saying that after 25 years or 40 years, I'm saying what Toyota is saying (15 yrs).
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:39 AM   #16
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
derekabraham's Avatar
Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
Joined: Jul 2008, #7822
Location: Portland, OR
Age: 22
Gender: Guy
Posts: 32,748
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:48 AM   #17
Feet in the water...
Silver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Silver02Taco's Avatar
Name: Will
Joined: Aug 2011, #62169
Location: San Jose, Ca.
Age: 44
Gender: Dude
Posts: 1,677
Silver02Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Silver02Taco Send a message via AIM to Silver02Taco Send a message via MSN to Silver02Taco Send a message via Yahoo to Silver02Taco
How many Times shall we quote the Fail???

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjtlawncare View Post
It is very easy to get the addresses of people who has reg. there vechicle through the state in which they reside(thats the law and how you get lic. plates by the way). Again Safety to ALL, Toyota knows that not only this situation but many others out there that has not gotten there frames inspected. They are NOT LIVING UP TO THERE WORD [FAIL] to Quote there words here ""we are dedicated to providing vehicles of outstanding quality and value" and "to assure you that we stand behind our product, we will extend the warranty for 15 years" Well if my math is correct that would mean that the people that Toyota has in there system(through there own vin # identifcation system) that has not got there frame inspected for SAFETY and it is not past the year 2019 then that would fall under there Warranty Enhancement program. THESE are Toyota's words not mine and I'm not saying that after 25 years or 40 years, I'm saying what Toyota is saying (15 yrs).
Wow. Did you actually graduate high school??
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 05:22 AM   #18
Senior Member
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
scotrinaf's Avatar
Name: Scott
Joined: Jan 2012, #71311
Location: Blountville, TN
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,331
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver02Taco View Post
How many Times shall we quote the Fail???



Wow. Did you actually graduate high school??

LOL How many times did he spell "their" "there"???
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 05:24 AM   #19
Senior Member
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
scotrinaf's Avatar
Name: Scott
Joined: Jan 2012, #71311
Location: Blountville, TN
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,331
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
I would like the link to Toyota's site to check my VIN if anyone has it??? I'm set up under their main site with under the "Owners" tab and it gives me a list of each time the car is serviced at a dealer, but not much info on what was done. Also haven't seen a list of outstanding recalls, etc???
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:00 AM   #20
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
StAndrew's Avatar
Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
Joined: Feb 2010, #30950
Location: Hampton Roads, Va
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,273
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
I think just about every vehicle on this planet will eventually rust out. Props for Toyota for insuring their frames up to 15 years. Sorry you didnt make the cut, but plenty of chances were given.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Frame Rust 2001 -2004 twfsa 1st Gen. Tacomas 224 01-11-2013 01:24 PM
2001-2004 Frame Replacement Instructions tacomaprerunner 1st Gen. Tacomas 3 11-21-2012 05:04 PM
2001-2004 frame rust campaign - not as good as it sounds jrb01 1st Gen. Tacomas 38 04-24-2012 10:21 PM
2001-2004 Tacomas: LAST CHANCE to qualify for frame replacements! STLharry 1st Gen. Tacomas 14 11-08-2010 10:27 AM
2001-2004 Tacoma Rusted Frame Buy-Back is Here! hillbillynwv 1st Gen. Tacomas 11 08-04-2009 07:04 PM


Copyright © 2014 Tacoma Forum. Tacoma World is not owned by, or affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation.