LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Would anyone be interested in some black 99 front end pieces?

Old 02-12-2012, 03:32 PM   #1
Knee Dragger
Riptide is on a distinguished road

Riptide's Tacoma Gallery
Would anyone be interested in some black 99 front end pieces?

I wanted to test waters / see interest here, rules in classifieds state you can't post without photos. Wasn't sure about checking for interest, though. All the pieces are out in my shed, it's been wet, raining, it's in the middle of winter here, and I don't get off until dark. So in effort to save time going out there and lay these pieces out for pictures, just want to see if anyone would even be interested anyway. I was going to hold off on this until warmer days, or maybe a weekend. But if I got folks interested now, I'll go ahead out there and grab some photos. These are the parts I took off for a conversion to the 01 look. So if you have a black Taco and want to go to the 99 look, this would be perfect. Here's a list an estimated condition of each piece (all from a black 99 TRD):

1. Black Hood (no dents that I have noticed, 2 fairly small chips that I have noticed - paint is fair to good)

2. Bumper with Valance (bumper has paint flaking and would need to be painted to look "new". Otherwise not bad, it's just matte black plastic under a black paint. Chrome is free from dents or rust)

3. Fog lights w/ out bulbs (these were clearly aftermarket, but I'll include them with everything else free of charge)

4. Headlights (look like http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum...72816481&thumb maybe more foggy with a little bit more yellow?)

5. Grille (no major scratches / problems. I haven't noticed anything other than small scuffs and I'm a stickler for clean)

6. Turn Signals (Nothing I've noticed. ..... they're turn signals)

I'm selling it all for 200 plus shipping. I paid well over 700 on the replacement parts, so I believe this is more than fair.

I'll be using the same packaging the replacement parts came in, so it will be packed plenty well.

Any other questions feel free to ask. Any interest? If so I'll grab some pictures sometime and throw it in classifieds
Old 08-26-2012, 10:30 AM   #2
rusty c is on a distinguished road
Name: Rusty
rusty c's Tacoma Gallery
do you still have everything?