Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

3 hole billet grille ???

Old 02-13-2012, 07:40 AM   #1
MadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadMtnMikey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MadMtnMikey's Tacoma Gallery
3 hole billet grille ???

Can anyone tell me who makes a 3 hole billet grille for the 01-04, if at all ??? I've been searching here and on google and I can't find any. I like the one JLee has, and I believe others have one like it as well, but I don't see anyone mention who makes it in any of the old threads.

thanks for any help