Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Warranty offers - Ridiculous...

Old 02-13-2012, 01:46 PM   #1
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Warranty offers - Ridiculous...

So, I bought my '04 Tacoma just about 1 month ago now.... Today, when I checked the mail, there were 4 different warranty offers in the mail, all on the same day... Anyone else getting these things? I know they are all scams, but I found it amazingly odd that they all came on the same day...
Old 02-13-2012, 02:21 PM   #2
Badbagger has a spectacular aura aboutBadbagger has a spectacular aura about
Air Force:
Badbagger's Tacoma Gallery
Yes sir, 4 one day and a few days later 2 more. A few more followed and they all ended up in the same place. The FUGGIN trash receptacle
Old 02-13-2012, 03:06 PM   #3
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I always throw them away too.
Old 02-13-2012, 03:14 PM   #4
hetkind has a brilliant futurehetkind has a brilliant futurehetkind has a brilliant futurehetkind has a brilliant futurehetkind has a brilliant futurehetkind has a brilliant futurehetkind has a brilliant futurehetkind has a brilliant futurehetkind has a brilliant futurehetkind has a brilliant futurehetkind has a brilliant future
Army: Defense Contract Management Agency
Name: Howard
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
I must get half a dozen a week, I know XM radio sold my name to the warrenty company, and they get them off either the registration lists or the insurance companies. And if you are buying aftermarket parts from AutoZone, Summit, Rock Auto and the like, they sell your info also.

If you have a wood stove, or can shred them for animal bedding or compost, they are useful.

Howard
Old 02-13-2012, 03:25 PM   #5
jackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jackhart's Tacoma Gallery
i once came out ahead buy buying one of those. got a rebuilt xfer case and transmission all in one year (on a full size bronco). wheeled the snot out of it before the company figured out what was going on. when i blew the 8.8 rear end they sent a representative to my mechanic to inspect it and the jig was pretty much up but by that time i was already way ahead.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:20 PM   #6
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
nice