Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

How much is this truck worth?

Old 02-14-2012, 03:19 PM   #1
Mig98Taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Miguel
Mig98Taco's Tacoma Gallery
How much is this truck worth?

My dad is gonna get rid of his 4x4 yota and we are just keeping the 98 single cab.

Truck is 91 4x4 5spd

Og 22re and tranny 119k og miles.

Nothing wrong with it, never been hit California Clean title.

Everything works, just needs proper seat rails for the bucket seats and paint needs buff.

New wheels and tires, has a header and ported and polished head, cage etc...
Old 02-14-2012, 03:24 PM   #3
Mig98Taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Miguel
Mig98Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-14-2012, 03:28 PM   #4
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
www.KBB.com
Old 02-14-2012, 03:33 PM   #5
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Alabama im thinking $6000. Different areas will bring different offers
Old 02-14-2012, 04:04 PM   #6
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride, should get $6,000 - $6,500 IMO

www.kbb.com is a good site to use as a guide for pricing, but take into account that Toyotas will typically bring more because of their name and the low miles will help it as well... As a buyer/seller of more than 50 vehicles in my 20 years of driving, I'd be willing to pay that for it if I was looking for a good used truck that was dependable...

For people that may look at it that don't have cash, they will need to get financing through a local credit union as most banks won't loan on a truck that old... Would be a good idea to buy a Carfax or Autocheck report to show potential buyers, that will show them you are confident that it is an excellent truck!
Old 02-14-2012, 04:44 PM   #7
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
on a truck this old, kbb or nada mean dick. theyll say the truck is worth $500. check autotrader and craigslist for real deal prices and comparisons. it looks clean, if clean titled, id say no less than $5k. or better yet, donate it to me
Old 02-14-2012, 06:32 PM   #8
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotrinaf View Post
As a buyer/seller of more than 50 vehicles in my 20 years of driving
Old 02-14-2012, 06:34 PM   #9
Be back Summer of 2014
SnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
SnowroxKT's Tacoma Gallery
5 bucks, I will but it and ship it to Alaska for ya

Actually I am feeling generous, $5.25
Old 02-14-2012, 06:36 PM   #10
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post

Yeah, I used to trade 4-5 times/year... *YIKES* Could be a lot more well off right now... Hind sight is 20/20...
Old 02-14-2012, 07:21 PM   #11
windowtinter is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
windowtinter's Tacoma Gallery
$5k imo
Old 02-15-2012, 06:02 AM   #12
tacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoma guy's Tacoma Gallery
Here in Arizona, I have seen them for $6000 to $7500. That clean with no rust! Oh yeah.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:05 AM   #14
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Hawaii about 6-8000