This makes me extremely proud

VIN: 5TESM92N62Z134654
Year: 2002
Make: Toyota
Style / Body: Xtra Cab 2D
Engine: 2.7L I4 EFI
Country of Assembly: United States
Model: Tacoma Prerunner SR5

I can now rub it in my friends faces who were ragin' on my truck for being foreign. I am extremely proud to drive this truck now.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:25 AM   #3
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
You should of always been proud, even if not assembled here, Toyota still employes thousands upon thousands of American workers. And you truck will long outlast the "American" truck they are driving!
Old 02-15-2012, 09:29 AM   #4
Focaljet.com <-- My CURRENT home
iDrew will become famous soon enough

Name: Andrew
iDrew's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to iDrew
Is what I have always said!
Old 02-15-2012, 09:32 AM   #5
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
These tacoma's also have 65-75% domestic parts...which is better than almost all "American" trucks produced.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:36 AM   #6
Truck yeah!
Wild Card will become famous soon enough

EMS: Army Vet, now an EMT/Firefighter
Name: Doug
Wild Card's Tacoma Gallery
Where'd you get that info, may I ask? I've got the same debate going on with my friends here, who are openly hostile to anything Toyota...
Old 02-15-2012, 09:38 AM   #7

iDrew's Tacoma Gallery
http://autocheck.com
Old 02-15-2012, 09:46 AM   #8
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Yeppers, mine was assembled in America too! I no longer own a domestic vehicle...

2008 Toyota Prius - 62k
2004 Toyota Tacoma DC - 133k
1998 Honda Civic LX - 202k
Old 02-15-2012, 09:48 AM   #9
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
If you look in the door jam, the first gens were made in California, now the 2nd gens are also made there as well as in Texas.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:49 AM   #10
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Aw man, mine wasn't made in America
Old 02-15-2012, 10:07 AM   #11

iDrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
NERD!

Hahah where was yours made?
Old 02-15-2012, 10:08 AM   #12
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mine neither. My Taco speaks spanish!
Old 02-15-2012, 10:10 AM   #13
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDrew View Post
NERD!

Hahah where was yours made?
I'd rather not say due to the fact I might receive severe persecution.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:12 AM   #14
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
GO MURIKA!!!!

Old 02-15-2012, 10:13 AM   #15

iDrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'd rather not say due to the fact I might receive severe persecution.

Mother of god... you don't mean... the the the the, THE I don't know what you're hinting at... haha
Old 02-15-2012, 10:14 AM   #16
She's got the jimmy legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDrew View Post
Mother of god... you don't mean... the the the the, THE I don't know what you're hinting at... haha
Let's just say Taco has a double meaning with my truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Mine neither. My Taco speaks spanish!
I feel your pain
Old 02-15-2012, 10:20 AM   #17

iDrew's Tacoma Gallery
NOOOOOOO NOT THE MEHICANS!!!!!!
Old 02-15-2012, 10:21 AM   #18
Atomic Punk
Apple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Apple X C0re's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is a California truck.

It always pleases me when I tell people that my "foreign" vehicle has more American parts on it than their Ford F-teen-thousand.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:23 AM   #19
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Let's just say Taco has a double meaning with my truck.

I feel your pain
Pretty sure when I looked at my door jam it said mexico on it. I'll have to check when it gets out of the dealer today.

EDIT: Yup, found my vin, made in mexico.. fuckers.

Year: 2011
Make: Toyota
Style / Body: Double Cab 4D
Engine: 4.0L V6 EFI
Country of Assembly: Mexico
Model: Tacoma Prerunner SR5
Old 02-15-2012, 10:23 AM   #20
She's got the jimmy legs

Damn you iDrew! Damn you! Why did you have to enlighten me on my "Taco's" place of birth!
I feel like I've been in bed with a mexican whore for two years now!