Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

thinking of a new front and rear armor

Old 02-15-2012, 01:55 PM   #1
ilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant future

ilove_taco_ma's Tacoma Gallery
thinking of a new front and rear armor

A few weeks ago, my truck was rear ended by a old lady in a porsche mini suv. her front end was damage but thanks to our steel stock bumper. apparently, the damage on my end are to the rear bumper that bented it down. the tailgate lower was dented with some scrapes and the driver side taillamp that cracked a little at the bottom. got a estimated quote from her insurance and came up pretty good for a "poor" quality rated by her insurance. so my question is, i want to use that money to purchase armors. for the front, im definitly going with trail gear front low profile with the weld on light bar. as for the rear bumper, i'm still debating if i should get the allprooffroad rear bumper or the trial gear rear bumper. what do you guys have in suggestion? my budget is 1000 or less. otherwise, i will have go with the plate bumper.

this one is the rear bumper bend down due to the impact of the suv.

side view of the tailgate damage

this one is the scrape of the tailgate.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:58 PM   #2
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
bruteforcefab.com he is here in fresno check him out his name is billy and hes been looking for a 1st gen to work on he may give you an awesome deal if you let him prototype on ur truck...
Old 02-15-2012, 05:02 PM   #3
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblaze805 View Post
bruteforcefab.com he is here in fresno check him out his name is billy and hes been looking for a 1st gen to work on he may give you an awesome deal if you let him prototype on ur truck...
THIS ^ There cannot be anything better than being the guinea pig!! (for armor)