Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

exhauast

Old 02-16-2012, 08:05 AM   #1
Taco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud of

Name: Erik
Taco Erik's Tacoma Gallery
exhauast

i know there are numerous pools on the type of exhaust people like but im struggling with picking and want opinions as to what to get i have an 2004 4x4 double cab 3.4L v6 and i want to have a nice throaty deep sound from it, as well as increased performance. I have been looking at magnaflows but not sure the specs i would need ex. sizes/ models etc. let me know what you guys think!!
Old 02-16-2012, 08:06 AM   #2
Taco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud of

Name: Erik
Taco Erik's Tacoma Gallery
also im low on funds so it cant cost too much
Old 02-16-2012, 10:12 AM   #3
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Thorley Headers and Flowmaster 40's. Honey Badger has that on his and it sounds MEAN.