Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2" bulge fiberglass fenders?

Old 02-18-2012, 08:31 AM   #1
dooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dooredtaco's Tacoma Gallery
2" bulge fiberglass fenders?

does anyone make a 2" bulge baja fenders and bedsides? it seems like i seen them a few months back but now i can find any on any sites
Old 02-19-2012, 04:49 PM   #2
dooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddooredtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

anybody
Old 02-20-2012, 08:22 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony250 View Post
thanks yeah i think i finally found those last night im guessing i will be ordering those but what about a 2-3" bedside?
i have seen on here where people had all-pro fiberglass in a 2" but on there website they dont have any fiberglass.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:50 PM   #6

yeah all i can find is a 4.5" also. i called allpro and they dont make fiberglass panels at all. also the link above there phone # on there website is the wrong # i emailed them but still waiting for a responce.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:51 PM   #7

also anthony what do you mean by pull the bedsides?
Old 02-20-2012, 08:35 PM   #9

that wouldnt work to well for me cause on my stock bed there is only the bedsides left, no bedfloor lol and my wheels tuck good at the bottom of the stock bedsides but its the top rail down to the top body line that is all in my tire and wheel
Old 02-21-2012, 10:19 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony250 View Post
this is the only place i can find that has 2" fenders and there not in business anymore
Old 02-21-2012, 10:30 PM   #11
Adam Baum is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Adam Baum's Tacoma Gallery
Like this? http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/x-r...d-xrunner.html
Old 02-22-2012, 08:37 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Baum View Post
that white tacoma is modtacos truck from customtacos and that is exact;y what i need but i need the bulge to start at the rail and his starts under the body line. my wheel tuck just fine at the bottom of the bedside but rub the hell out of the inside right at the body line
Old 06-19-2012, 10:48 PM   #14
superwhite is on a distinguished road
Name: sean
superwhite's Tacoma Gallery
time to have the axle narrowed..