Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Feeler 98 satoshi grille

Old 02-18-2012, 09:52 AM   #1
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler 98 satoshi grille

Im wondering if anybody would want to buy a 98 satoshi grille made from a used grille, it is in nice condition just a few nicks from when it was on my truck and the bottom middle tab is broken from when I took it off. I made it a satoshi and its never been put on after, its not in the for sale section because i dont have a price for it
just offer me, i do new ones too but this one will be cheaper because it is from a used grille

Click to enlarge
Taco emblem is optional
Old 02-18-2012, 10:19 AM   #2
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Trades are considered too
Old 02-18-2012, 10:44 AM   #3
98Woodrow is on a distinguished road
98Woodrow's Tacoma Gallery
$80 bucks you ship to West Virginia where I live.
Old 02-18-2012, 01:05 PM   #4
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98Woodrow View Post
I love the aggressiveness of your starting point in negotiations

Old 02-18-2012, 01:07 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
I love the aggressiveness of your starting point in negotiations

Well, I reckon we'll see. For the moment it appears to have rendered him mute.:-)
Old 02-18-2012, 01:16 PM   #6
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh yeah...well,

XxTheFolioxX - here's my deal... take it or leave it.

You pay me $80 and drive it to me in Colorado (screw shipping it) and then you buy me a beer.

Like I said, that's my final offer... take it or leave it, pal
Old 02-18-2012, 01:23 PM   #7
Quote:
Oh yeah...well,

You pay me $80 and drive it to me in Colorado (screw shipping it) and then you buy me a beer.

Easy, fella. You're making my bid look a little too high. How'bout you buy him a beer when he gets there?
Old 02-18-2012, 01:30 PM   #8

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No sry man it's about 30 dollars for shipping only, gotta get a bit more
Old 02-18-2012, 01:30 PM   #9

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Oh yeah...well,

Totally dude, when you want me to go lol, you want me to get you some lunch on the way
Old 02-18-2012, 01:36 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Totally dude, when you want me to go lol, you want me to get you some lunch on the way
Definitely.

Bring some of that killer BBQ you guys have there.

Thanks.

When should I expect you?
Old 02-18-2012, 01:39 PM   #11

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Definitely.

Bring some of that killer BBQ you guys have there.

Thanks.

When should I expect you?
Hmm tomorrow and I'll give your truck a wax while I'm there too
Old 02-18-2012, 01:40 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Hmm tomorrow and I'll give your truck a wax while I'm there too
Whoa... slow down. I don't want it to become a bit unfair to you.

For real though, that's a nice looking grille.

I do see a bottom lip on that one right? I thought you weren't doing bottom lips (based on your thread in the marketplace)
Old 02-18-2012, 01:48 PM   #13

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Whoa... slow down. I don't want it to become a bit unfair to you.

For real though, that's a nice looking grille.

I do see a bottom lip on that one right? I thought you weren't doing bottom lips (based on your thread in the marketplace)
Lol, yeah it does have a bottom lip but that's the stock one that comes with the grille
Old 02-18-2012, 02:21 PM   #14
give me the the town in Georgia and I will figure the shipping. 30 bucks for UPS ground seems high. Does it weigh more than 5 lbs?
Old 02-18-2012, 02:25 PM   #15

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
give me the the town in Georgia and I will figure the shipping. 30 bucks for UPS ground seems high. Does it weigh more than 5 lbs?
It's not much the weight but it's the size that matters more on this
Old 02-18-2012, 03:17 PM   #16

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
B u m p
Old 02-18-2012, 05:31 PM   #17

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Forgot to say, paint is glossy on the trim and inside is matte black
Old 02-18-2012, 08:03 PM   #18

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
anyone?
Old 02-18-2012, 09:18 PM   #19
TacomaV6 is on a distinguished road
TacomaV6's Tacoma Gallery
is there a picture of it install?

thanks
Old 02-18-2012, 09:20 PM   #20

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaV6 View Post
is there a picture of it install?

thanks
no sry, i made it a satoshi and never installed it after