Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tinted orCamo rain gaurds?

Old 02-20-2012, 12:06 PM   #1
01Yota is on a distinguished road

Name: Jonathan
01Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Tinted orCamo rain gaurds?

I was looking at getting some for my taco i like the tinted and camo but whats your all opinion?
Old 02-20-2012, 12:18 PM   #2
Mxer256 will become famous soon enough

Name: Tyler
Mxer256's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Yota View Post
I was looking at getting some for my taco i like the tinted and camo but whats your all opinion?
Tinted
Old 02-20-2012, 02:12 PM   #4
01Yota is on a distinguished road

Name: Jonathan
01Yota's Tacoma Gallery
The only reason I'm asking I saw a blacked out truck with camo ones and they looked sharp but can't decide
Old 02-20-2012, 02:18 PM   #5
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Tinted.

But that's only because I think camo-accessories look cheesy. <-- my humble opinion of course
Old 02-20-2012, 02:23 PM   #6
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Tinted.

But that's only because camo-accessories are cheesy
Fixed for truth.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:38 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
camo...ftw!!! ive looked for some camo vent visors for my dc, but havent been able to find any yet.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:41 PM   #8
boostedka is on a distinguished road
boostedka's Tacoma Gallery
neither, but it you really want them... Tinted
Old 02-20-2012, 02:50 PM   #9
xwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
xwillx93's Tacoma Gallery
Not a big fan of them..but IMHO our trucks shouldnt be camo'd out. Tinted.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:54 PM   #10
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i think you can find the camo ones on cabelas/basspro. My vote is tinted..Camo would look good on a true woods beater, not a DD