Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Company Trucks.. Anyone?

Old 02-20-2012, 08:29 PM   #1
TeenTaco is a jewel in the roughTeenTaco is a jewel in the roughTeenTaco is a jewel in the roughTeenTaco is a jewel in the rough
TeenTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Company Trucks.. Anyone?

Well a customer of my dad had this company truck 2001 5 lug taco that they used to deliver automotive parts.. Anyways they were lookin for new bigger company trucks so my dad ended up gettin a killer deal for $900 and the truck 142k miles and perfect condition, not bad for my first truck . Anyways I was wondering if anyone here uses a tacoma company truck or got a killer deal from a company like I
Old 02-20-2012, 08:56 PM   #2
Dhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Dhawk1313's Tacoma Gallery
That's a killer deal on that truck
Old 02-20-2012, 09:52 PM   #3
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenTaco View Post
Well a customer of my dad had this company truck 2001 5 lug taco that they used to deliver automotive parts.. Anyways they were lookin for new bigger company trucks so my dad ended up gettin a killer deal for $900 and the truck 142k miles and perfect condition, not bad for my first truck . Anyways I was wondering if anyone here uses a tacoma company truck or got a killer deal from a company like I
pics?

$900 is a KILLER FUCKING DEAL.

Congrats man!
Old 02-21-2012, 04:53 AM   #4
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly I never would buy an old company truck. I drive company vehicles like rental cars. So does everyone else. Great find though.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:00 AM   #5
ontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to all

ontarioyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenTaco View Post

There was a thread on here about a week or so ago where a guy got a 2nd Gen for $2000 from his company ...was beat up and needed some major repairs but still a great deal!!

OP....you got a great deal...I would have bought it....too bad its not a manual!!
Old 02-21-2012, 06:20 AM   #6
BVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to behold
BVCOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I bought my 2002 taco (5spd, TRD, xtra cab, shell, 140k) from a solar power engineering and installation company. It has some dents and scratches, but for $6200, I think I got a killer deal, especially out here in CO! It looks like this company actually took fairly good care of the maintenance. The glove box was filled with maintenance receipts for oil changes, tires, etc. The first thing I did when I got the truck was check all of the fluids, filters, etc. They were all pretty close to new!
Old 02-23-2012, 05:31 AM   #7
TeenTaco is a jewel in the roughTeenTaco is a jewel in the roughTeenTaco is a jewel in the roughTeenTaco is a jewel in the rough
TeenTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll upload pics maybe later on today or tomorrow
Old 02-23-2012, 11:53 AM   #8
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
Kick ass deal! Now drive to 700k