Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

First picture of my Tacoma

Old 02-21-2012, 10:20 PM   #1
Murkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dane
Murkules's Tacoma Gallery
First picture of my Tacoma

don't worry i took out the flower print seat covers
ill post some more tomorrow after i clean it up
Old 02-21-2012, 10:25 PM   #2
Cvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Cory
Cvd2312's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck!
Old 02-21-2012, 10:29 PM   #3
Murkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shed

same to you!
Old 02-21-2012, 11:00 PM   #4
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck man...welcome to TW from FL!
Old 02-21-2012, 11:04 PM   #5
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Clean.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:07 AM   #6
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. Welcome to tacomaworld pal.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:16 AM   #7
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck... love the sunroof

Welcome to TW
Old 02-22-2012, 11:20 AM   #8
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. Good looking truck!
welcome.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:21 AM   #9
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
sweet!!!!
Old 02-22-2012, 11:23 AM   #10
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking Taco!
Old 02-22-2012, 01:13 PM   #11
uberjason is on a distinguished road

uberjason's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome looking truck man!
Old 02-22-2012, 11:26 PM   #12

Thanks guys I'll try to start up a buld thread soon
Old 02-23-2012, 05:28 PM   #13
98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed98toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98toyota's Tacoma Gallery
looks good man... Good to see another tacoma from hawaii
Old 02-23-2012, 06:14 PM   #14
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck... You can send the flower seat covers to my wife for her Prius... ROFL...

Now you just need a good T-Shirt, see my signature...
Old 02-23-2012, 06:16 PM   #15
ethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: 314MXG
Name: ethan
ethanfoy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice i wish my wheels had as much back spacing as yours
Old 02-23-2012, 11:46 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanfoy View Post
Nice i wish my wheels had as much back spacing as yours
Throw some spacers
Old 02-24-2012, 01:36 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
thats a very clean .... I'll say 2000 TRD ?

I remember when mine looked like that....
Yupp exactly haha
Old 02-24-2012, 09:40 AM   #19
dylanray is on a distinguished road

Name: dylan
dylanray's Tacoma Gallery
looks almost identical to mine except mines a 99 love the sunroof!
Old 02-24-2012, 09:46 AM   #20
TacoBill35 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bill
TacoBill35's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride!! Wheels kinda look like mine... except yours look new.