Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Doug Thorley headers installed! (95.5 v6)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2012, 07:22 PM   #1
STiLL WILL [OP] STiLL WILL is online now
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
STiLL WILL's Avatar
Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
Joined: Jan 2012, #71677
Location: CA
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,237
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Doug Thorley headers installed! (95.5 v6)

Hey guys!

Well, last week I had a set of Doug Thorley headers installed on my 95.5 Tacoma v6 4x4 5-speed manual.

Prior to these headers, my performance mods:
- "velocity stack mod" (deckplate mod but using a 4" Blox Racing velocity stack---search for my username if you're curious)
- Airaid intake tube w/Airaid replacement K&N-style panel filter
- custom in/out 2.5" catback(technically, all custom piping from the downstream o2 sensor to the tip) w/Magnaflow center in/offset out 18" muffler

My tacoma is a Federal spec truck(1st owner bought it brand new in Hawaii) which means no EGR + 1 cat.

Bought the non-EGR version of the Thorley headers from URD(great service!). CARB legal!

BUILD QUALITY:
No surprises here, simply awesome. Thick flanges & solid welds. The chrome ceramic coating makes my relatively clean engine bay look filthy haha.

PERFORMANCE "FEEL:"
Mind you, I wasn't expecting a huge gain, but it's definitely noticeable....and nice! Rowing through the gears seems to take much less effort for "around the town" kind of driving. Romping on it, 3.5k-redline is where I feel the definite POSITIVE change in power. Regardless of your driving style, you'll surely FEEL a change somewhere in the powerband. Are these headers worth that extra 'umph'??? That's your call. I bought them, and I'm satisfied given my expectations. Gains are exponential with a supercharger I'd imagine.( ahhhh, maybe one day )

OBSERVED MPG GAIN/LOSS:
Hard to guage this one. I might have a heavier foot now haha. Initial observations, nothing to report. Lol. My mileage seems unaffected, but I'll update in a few weeks when my header infatuation dies down on the go pedal.

SOUND:
I think I nailed my goal with the exhaust sound. Tone & volume at idle remains unchanged. With my 18" Magnaflow, the tone is on the deeper side of "throaty" when putting the engine under load. At WOT, it roars and not ricey! It's definitely louder, but not annoying. ZERO DRONE. I can't make that up. Videos will be posted sometime, I am definitely lagging on vids!

FITMENT[per my exhaust shop guy]:
Both the driver and passenger side headers fit AWESOME.
*HOWEVER,* I'm not sure if I got a "Monday" crosspipe (lol) but mine was unfortunately jigged almost 3/4" too wide!! Can you believe that? Yikes! The exhaust guy, who's installed plenty aftermarket 3.4/4.0 Tacoma v6 headers, said he's never has this problem with Thorleys. He was on the phone numerous times with Thorley to try to figure out a this seemingly one-off problem, but no luck. Finally, he decided the best solution would be to cut the crosspipe in the middle, expand one of ends, and create a slip joint so he could get the perfect length then tack it, and ultimately weld it. You will see in the pictures. It turned out great after he applied his fix. Other than the crosspipe, these headers fit great with good clearances.

INSTALL NOTES:
- "these 3.4 headers are notoriously the fucking hardest set to install, without a doubt" -my exhaust guy lol.
- I wouldn't recommend Oem Toyota header gaskets, unless you're willing to machine out the rivets. Due to the 1 piece flange design, the headers will not seal properly if the rivets are not removed. The exhaust guy conveniently had machined 5VZFE 3.4 v6 header templates to cut out Percy Carbon XX gaskets for my headers. Google them, probably one of the best kinds of gaskets to use on aftermarket headers.
- Depending on what you're willing to do to make them fit, replacing the manifold studs is one of those "you're already there, might as well do it" kind of things.
- Because 95.5-04 FED/CA spec 3.4 v6 Tacomas had numerous variations on their exhaust systems, Thorley supplies a weldable flange to connect the collector to your factory cat pipe. You may luck out and not need this flange. In my application, the flange was welded to my cat pipe. Probably the easiest part of this install lol.
- If possible, definitely change the upstream(pre-cat) o2 sensor! URD has a helpful Denso sensor guide on their website so you get the right one.
- did I mention how much of a PITA these are to install? lol

Without anymore delay, PICS!

Driver side:




Passenger side:




Modified crosspipe:




Hope you guys find this helpful!

-Matt
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:28 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
chris4x4's Avatar
Name: FlimFlubberJAM
Joined: May 2008, #6497
Location: Tenoe, AZ
Gender: Male
Posts: 96,419
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
FWIW, None of the 3.4's in the Tacomas have an EGR.....
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:31 PM   #3
STiLL WILL [OP] STiLL WILL is online now
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
STiLL WILL's Avatar
Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
Joined: Jan 2012, #71677
Location: CA
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,237
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
FWIW, None of the 3.4's in the Tacomas have an EGR.....
I believe CA spec 3.4 Tacomas have EGR, but dont quote me.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:31 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
chris4x4's Avatar
Name: FlimFlubberJAM
Joined: May 2008, #6497
Location: Tenoe, AZ
Gender: Male
Posts: 96,419
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STiLL WILL View Post
I believe CA spec 3.4 Tacomas have EGR, but dont quote me.
They dont.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:38 PM   #5
STiLL WILL [OP] STiLL WILL is online now
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
STiLL WILL's Avatar
Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
Joined: Jan 2012, #71677
Location: CA
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,237
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
They dont.
Good to know!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:19 PM   #6
Taco or Die
Phearson is on a distinguished road
 
Phearson's Avatar
Name: Brad
Joined: Oct 2011, #64766
Location: Gresham OR
Gender: Male
Posts: 98
Phearson's Tacoma Gallery
This is what im thinking about doing next. But im looking at $300 i really would like to save. Maybe one day.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 04:02 PM   #7
Senior Member
Robertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Robertgeejr1's Avatar
Name: Robert
Joined: Dec 2011, #69167
Location: Aorora, Ill, yeah!
Gender: Male
Posts: 771
Robertgeejr1's Tacoma Gallery
are those the shorty or the long tube, not sure if you had mentioned it in the write-up.
good job, i could very well believe how big a pain it could be, but they look sweet, and I am sure with the manga-flow exhaust they have a great sound. the other real good thing about manga-flow is they last. I put them on my stang in 2004 and when we parted ways in 2011 it still sounded great, and looked pretty good considering the the last 3 winters. salt hell
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 04:19 PM   #8
Senior Member
shampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud of
Joined: Feb 2010, #30685
Location: southwest WA
Gender: Male
Posts: 589
shampoop's Tacoma Gallery
video?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #9
STiLL WILL [OP] STiLL WILL is online now
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
STiLL WILL's Avatar
Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
Joined: Jan 2012, #71677
Location: CA
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,237
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phearson View Post
This is what im thinking about doing next. But im looking at $300 i really would like to save. Maybe one day.
Depending on your wrenching ability, the total expense could be much higher than just the price of these headers if you pay a shop to install them, as I did haha.





Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertgeejr1 View Post
are those the shorty or the long tube, not sure if you had mentioned it in the write-up.
good job, i could very well believe how big a pain it could be, but they look sweet, and I am sure with the manga-flow exhaust they have a great sound. the other real good thing about manga-flow is they last. I put them on my stang in 2004 and when we parted ways in 2011 it still sounded great, and looked pretty good considering the the last 3 winters. salt hell
These are the shorty tubes. Unfortunately, long tube aftermarket headers for the 5VZFE 3.4 v6 are a "unicorn" part. They don't exist in the aftermarket unless you have some made. The 4.0 v6's get all the cool aftermarket headers. Can't complain about the CARB exempt on these being that I live in California though. LOVE my Magnaflow! All my vehicles I've changed exhaust systems on have been outfitted with a Magnaflow muffler. Definitely built tough!






Quote:
Originally Posted by shampoop View Post
video?
Workin on it. I'm either busy or the weather decides to take a crap on me when I'm not! I will try to post one asap!


Matt
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:25 PM   #10
Senior Member
Robertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Robertgeejr1's Avatar
Name: Robert
Joined: Dec 2011, #69167
Location: Aorora, Ill, yeah!
Gender: Male
Posts: 771
Robertgeejr1's Tacoma Gallery
well shorty's are best for our engines. just like the overhead cam 4.6, not alot of grunt off the line, with this it helps with that, with long tubes you will be revving all day. yeah 300 dollars for headers... try 5000.00 with all a had done. one thinig that is not aroound for the trucks, I put in a MdI high performance coils, and they made a world of differance in the car. very smooth idle, i dont know but it helpes. its funny toyota uses 3 coils ford uses 8 and still has problems.

now start building that baby up and slide a supercharge in there.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:34 PM   #11
Senior Member
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
04LTtacoma's Avatar
Name: Zach
Joined: May 2010, #37190
Location: Oregon
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,060
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STiLL WILL View Post
Hey guys!

Well, last week I had a set of Doug Thorley headers installed on my 95.5 Tacoma v6 4x4 5-speed manual.

Prior to these headers, my performance mods:
- "velocity stack mod" (deckplate mod but using a 4" Blox Racing velocity stack---search for my username if you're curious)
- Airaid intake tube w/Airaid replacement K&N-style panel filter
- custom in/out 2.5" catback(technically, all custom piping from the downstream o2 sensor to the tip) w/Magnaflow center in/offset out 18" muffler

My tacoma is a Federal spec truck(1st owner bought it brand new in Hawaii) which means no EGR + 1 cat.

Bought the non-EGR version of the Thorley headers from URD(great service!). CARB legal!

BUILD QUALITY:
No surprises here, simply awesome. Thick flanges & solid welds. The chrome ceramic coating makes my relatively clean engine bay look filthy haha.

PERFORMANCE "FEEL:"
Mind you, I wasn't expecting a huge gain, but it's definitely noticeable....and nice! Rowing through the gears seems to take much less effort for "around the town" kind of driving. Romping on it, 3.5k-redline is where I feel the definite POSITIVE change in power. Regardless of your driving style, you'll surely FEEL a change somewhere in the powerband. Are these headers worth that extra 'umph'??? That's your call. I bought them, and I'm satisfied given my expectations. Gains are exponential with a supercharger I'd imagine.( ahhhh, maybe one day )

OBSERVED MPG GAIN/LOSS:
Hard to guage this one. I might have a heavier foot now haha. Initial observations, nothing to report. Lol. My mileage seems unaffected, but I'll update in a few weeks when my header infatuation dies down on the go pedal.

SOUND:
I think I nailed my goal with the exhaust sound. Tone & volume at idle remains unchanged. With my 18" Magnaflow, the tone is on the deeper side of "throaty" when putting the engine under load. At WOT, it roars and not ricey! It's definitely louder, but not annoying. ZERO DRONE. I can't make that up. Videos will be posted sometime, I am definitely lagging on vids!

FITMENT[per my exhaust shop guy]:
Both the driver and passenger side headers fit AWESOME.
*HOWEVER,* I'm not sure if I got a "Monday" crosspipe (lol) but mine was unfortunately jigged almost 3/4" too wide!! Can you believe that? Yikes! The exhaust guy, who's installed plenty aftermarket 3.4/4.0 Tacoma v6 headers, said he's never has this problem with Thorleys. He was on the phone numerous times with Thorley to try to figure out a this seemingly one-off problem, but no luck. Finally, he decided the best solution would be to cut the crosspipe in the middle, expand one of ends, and create a slip joint so he could get the perfect length then tack it, and ultimately weld it. You will see in the pictures. It turned out great after he applied his fix. Other than the crosspipe, these headers fit great with good clearances.

INSTALL NOTES:
- "these 3.4 headers are notoriously the fucking hardest set to install, without a doubt" -my exhaust guy lol.
- I wouldn't recommend Oem Toyota header gaskets, unless you're willing to machine out the rivets. Due to the 1 piece flange design, the headers will not seal properly if the rivets are not removed. The exhaust guy conveniently had machined 5VZFE 3.4 v6 header templates to cut out Percy Carbon XX gaskets for my headers. Google them, probably one of the best kinds of gaskets to use on aftermarket headers.
- Depending on what you're willing to do to make them fit, replacing the manifold studs is one of those "you're already there, might as well do it" kind of things.
- Because 95.5-04 FED/CA spec 3.4 v6 Tacomas had numerous variations on their exhaust systems, Thorley supplies a weldable flange to connect the collector to your factory cat pipe. You may luck out and not need this flange. In my application, the flange was welded to my cat pipe. Probably the easiest part of this install lol.
- If possible, definitely change the upstream(pre-cat) o2 sensor! URD has a helpful Denso sensor guide on their website so you get the right one.
- did I mention how much of a PITA these are to install? lol

Without anymore delay, PICS!

Driver side:




Passenger side:




Modified crosspipe:




Hope you guys find this helpful!

-Matt

Is there a difference in power?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:55 PM   #12
STiLL WILL [OP] STiLL WILL is online now
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
STiLL WILL's Avatar
Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
Joined: Jan 2012, #71677
Location: CA
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,237
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertgeejr1 View Post
now start building that baby up and slide a supercharge in there.

*sigh* one day an s/c will make its way in there I hope!





Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Is there a difference in power?
Definitely. Not a crazy huge difference but it's very noticeable at the higher RPM's. Passing on the fwy in 5th gear takes less effort as well.


Matt
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:58 PM   #13
Senior Member
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
04LTtacoma's Avatar
Name: Zach
Joined: May 2010, #37190
Location: Oregon
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,060
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STiLL WILL View Post
*sigh* one day an s/c will make its way in there I hope!







Definitely. Not a crazy huge difference but it's very noticeable at the higher RPM's. Passing on the fwy in 5th gear takes less effort as well.


Matt

Nice, I am definitely purchasing these now. These probably not go on the truck for awhile though... I will put them on the new motor.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 07:07 AM   #15
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
malander's Avatar
Name: max
Joined: May 2010, #36656
Location: Missouri
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,435
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
FWIW, None of the 3.4's in the Tacomas have an EGR.....
Why does thorley offer up ones with and without EGR?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:21 AM   #16
STiLL WILL [OP] STiLL WILL is online now
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
STiLL WILL's Avatar
Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
Joined: Jan 2012, #71677
Location: CA
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,237
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
Why does thorley offer up ones with and without EGR?
For the 4runner applications.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 03:16 PM   #17
Senior Member
tacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
tacomataco2's Avatar
Joined: Nov 2012, #91944
Location: Eastham Mass
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,699
tacomataco2's Tacoma Gallery
I see you have since sold this, but. Do you recall if you had any difference in mpg's? Im getting ready to finally installing my jba headers and wondering if I'm going to lose some mileage
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Installed Doug Thorley headers and a flowmaster exhaust. now runs like shit 97yota4wd Performance and Tuning 33 07-14-2011 09:20 AM
Doug Thorley headers.. kauairandall 2nd Gen. Tacomas 4 04-28-2011 10:15 PM
doug thorley headers 4421.frank Buy / Sell / Trade 4 06-29-2010 02:46 PM
Just installed Doug Thorley LT Headers docbrown 2nd Gen. Tacomas 9 06-05-2010 09:12 AM
Doug Thorley Longtube headers V6 4.0 (SOCAL) supratrippy Buy / Sell / Trade 17 03-04-2010 11:27 PM


Copyright © 2014 Tacoma Forum. Tacoma World is not owned by, or affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation.