Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Love my Method Racing 301's!

Old 03-06-2012, 07:11 PM   #1
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Love my Method Racing 301's!

Just got these new wheels on today.

New wheels: 16x8 Method Racing 301's w/4.5 backspacing
Tires: Hankook ATM's 275/75/16's.
Lift: Rough Country 2.5" front spacers + 1.5" rear lift shackles.

Not fan of the center caps so I opted to keep them off. I think they look better without em.

-Matt
Old 03-22-2012, 05:47 PM   #2
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you get 275/75 16s? Such a rare size

Truck looks clean man!
Old 03-22-2012, 09:38 PM   #3
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
CLEAN truck man!! Especially for a 95!!
Old 03-22-2012, 09:46 PM   #4
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
looks really good and clean!
Old 03-22-2012, 09:47 PM   #5
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
My only suggestion would be to paint your rear brake drums black so they dont stick out through the spokes in the wheel.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:47 PM   #6
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-23-2012, 12:04 AM   #7
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Where did you get 275/75 16s? Such a rare size

Truck looks clean man!
Woops that's 265 not 275 haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
CLEAN truck man!! Especially for a 95!!
Thanks bro! Pics coming in a few weeks with Line-X'd Bushwackers(I HATE the oem chrome fender trims lol) and a custom Satoshi grill by HomerTaco.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saundern View Post
looks really good and clean!
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
My only suggestion would be to paint your rear brake drums black so they dont stick out through the spokes in the wheel.
yup, already had that planned lol as well as refinishing my weathered rear axle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
Old 03-25-2012, 05:30 PM   #9
PhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enoughPhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enough

Name: Justin
PhdNPrerunners's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels look great! Clean 95 for sure
Old 03-25-2012, 05:45 PM   #10
greenscreener is on a distinguished road
Name: luis
greenscreener's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Nice truck. i have the same wheels i do agree looks better with outh the center cap im going to have take mine off now that i c how good ur truck lucks
Old 03-25-2012, 08:06 PM   #11
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome choice on the wheels! They look so good on your white truck.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:07 PM   #12
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels look sweet, dude.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:19 PM   #13
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomadude89 View Post
Nice rims!
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhdNPrerunners View Post
Wheels look great! Clean 95 for sure
Thanks man! I see you're in Pismo! I'm in SLO!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenscreener View Post
Nice truck. i have the same wheels i do agree looks better with outh the center cap im going to have take mine off now that i c how good ur truck lucks
Before I even had the wheels mounted, I already know I didnt want the center caps on. I'm not fan of having something sticking out in the middle of that style wheel---takes away from the look of the spokes! GOOD CHOICE on the Methods though, I just checked out your truck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
Awesome choice on the wheels! They look so good on your white truck.
Hope you get a good deal on yours Dave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanglingFury View Post
Wheels look sweet, dude.
Thanks man!

-Matt
Old 03-25-2012, 08:36 PM   #15
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
Nice! very clean truck
How's that Airaid intake tube working out????
Old 03-25-2012, 08:37 PM   #16
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to see those wheels in a 17" or 18" on a lowered taco..
Old 03-25-2012, 08:38 PM   #17
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STiLL WILL View Post
How's that Airaid intake tube working out????
my homemade job? working quite nicely hahaha
Old 03-25-2012, 08:39 PM   #18
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanglingFury View Post
I'd like to see those wheels in a 17" or 18" on a lowered taco..
try the photoshop thread?
Old 03-25-2012, 08:40 PM   #19
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
stupid question. I know there not real bead locks but do they have removable rings?
Old 03-26-2012, 12:07 AM   #20
MY NAME ISN'T WILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
my homemade job? working quite nicely hahaha
Haha, NICE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khegewald View Post
Looks great man.
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTABurnout View Post
stupid question. I know there not real bead locks but do they have removable rings?
No removable rings on these faux beads. Lol