Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bad news is the crash, good news is cash

Old 03-24-2012, 10:05 AM   #41
To secure peace, is to prepare for war
TacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacomaJPP's Tacoma Gallery
Did the gray wire mod.

Old 03-24-2012, 06:37 PM   #42
TacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Duplicate post.....IPads, arghhh.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:38 PM   #43

Figured I would show my switch for the KC Daylighters. The other switch is empty right now. I think I'm going to use it for some auxiliary reverse lights. I really just want it for night trailer hookups and loading the bass boat.

Old 03-24-2012, 06:40 PM   #44

Old 03-24-2012, 09:13 PM   #45
Robertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Robertgeejr1's Tacoma Gallery
that looks like a real good set up. hard to believed how warm it is and that fishing is starting, and being here i started sneezing last week.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:45 PM   #46

The dual console was optional when I ordered it. I didn't want it. It makes maneuvering around the boat much easier without it. My dad and I both went halves on the boat. We both own "Save Phace" facemasks and Pro Qualifier rain suits so it doesn't really bother you much when running 70mph in a rainstorm.

I especially love our new Humminbird 1187 Side Imaging unit. That thing is killer.

Old 03-26-2012, 08:30 PM   #47

Put on the SlimCubby GB 8000K HID lights tonight. Sorry for the light over-saturation issue that my camera phone can't handle.

Before:

After:

Old 03-26-2012, 08:36 PM   #48
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
looking good man! love the snow pic! where about are you in east TN? JW.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:52 PM   #49

Thanks. Near LaFollette.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:59 PM   #50
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaJPP View Post
Thanks. Near LaFollette.
oh hell. iím less than 10 min from Norris damn. their is another member out park road. i donít know of any others north of knox. i think most are east of Knox. i was think about getting a meet going soon and go up to royal blue. hit some of the haul roads and stuff.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:03 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
oh hell. iím less than 10 min from Norris damn. their is another member out park road. i donít know of any others north of knox. i think most are east of Knox. i was think about getting a meet going soon and go up to royal blue. hit some of the haul roads and stuff.
Sounds good. Shoot me a PM when you are ready.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:07 PM   #52

Quote:
Sounds good. Shoot me a PM when you are ready.
will do! right now got some stuff going on. and am thinking maybe end of may or june. going out to water side tomorrow about getting a job. and got stuff 1week or 2 of may i know. donít maybe we could get it going in april. not sure. will make a thread and PM the link.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:39 PM   #53
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
good looking rig!
wasn't sold on the ARB build until now, looks good!
Old 04-04-2012, 07:41 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by saundern View Post
good looking rig!
wasn't sold on the ARB build until now, looks good!
Thanks. I will have to say I was disappointed with the hardware and instructions, but the fit and finish are excellent.

Starting the rear custom bumper build this week.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:46 PM   #55
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks. I will have to say I was disappointed with the hardware and instructions, but the fit and finish are excellent.

Starting the rear custom bumper build this week.
i was planning on a custom made front but idk now...
Old 04-04-2012, 07:49 PM   #56

Quote:
i was planning on a custom made front but idk now...
$797 with free shipping from www.autoanything.com and the ARB is air bag compliant...just sayin'.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:51 PM   #57
Swerve for nothing

Quote:
$797 with free shipping from www.autoanything.com and the ARB is air bag compliant...just sayin'.
will most definitely be bought after the lift and when i have a salary, not a wage. AND if i decide not to just go ahead and make my own. 797 is kinda steep imo
Old 04-04-2012, 07:55 PM   #58

Quote:
will most definitely be bought after the lift and when i have a salary, not a wage. AND if i decide not to just go ahead and make my own. 797 is kinda steep imo
Sounds like a lot, but my last brush guard (before the crash) was $500 and a brush guard is near worthless. Unless you can fab it yourself, material + labor racks up quickly. A tube bumper may save coin over a plate bumper. Otherwise, from my research it seems a full front plate bumper starts at about $700 or $800.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:21 AM   #59

After much-ado, me and my buddy finally got started on the rear plate bumper. I hope to finish it up in the next couple of weeks. Between fishing, repairing my DD junker Honda, and now working on a road-race S10 I've been putting this bumper off. I'll post pics as we progress.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:35 PM   #60
webb323 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
webb323's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks. Near LaFollette.

I live in Clinton, just sold my tacoma but im on the prowl for another