Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Show off your Stickers

Old 03-15-2012, 10:51 PM   #1
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Forrest
YotaKid62's Tacoma Gallery
Show off your Stickers

Well I know theres already a thread on this, but i thought a special 1st gen. thread just for us would be cool, so here it is, plus I didn't know there was another one at the time I created this thread. But anyways, I know everybody loves those free stickers that come with your parts to represent your hard earned and well spent money. To me a good collection of stickers on your back window are somewhat like a trophy case that show how much you've put into your truck, and also they add a nice personal touch. You might have a sticker for your sweet lift kit, one that represents your favorite teams, brands, or simply one that says "screw the EPA". Whatever it is, go ahead and share!

Heres, mine. Trust me, there will be many more to come, given some time.

Old 03-16-2012, 10:08 AM   #2
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Stickers on my topper:

Expedition Americas
Canguro Racing
Real Salt Lake (local MLS soccer team)
Trail Gear
Cruiser Outfitters
Magnaflow
Expedition Portal

Expedition Ops on the hood
Old 03-16-2012, 10:11 AM   #3
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-stickers.html
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ck-window.html
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ur-decals.html
Old 03-16-2012, 02:50 PM   #5
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
2nd Gens have their own sticker thread.
Old 03-16-2012, 03:25 PM   #6
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-16-2012, 03:31 PM   #7
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
2nd Gens have their own sticker thread.
Oh, haha I never venture over that way too often...Don't find too much useful information there for my truck.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:35 PM   #9
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 03-19-2012, 08:15 PM   #10
Roll Tide!
travis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
travis9287's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to travis9287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Stickers on my topper:

Expedition Americas
Canguro Racing
Real Salt Lake (local MLS soccer team)
Trail Gear
Cruiser Outfitters
Magnaflow
Expedition Portal

Expedition Ops on the hood
I really like that on the hood!
Old 03-20-2012, 06:49 AM   #11
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the same thread with "Show of your stickers" with 31 pages of Tacomas and stickers. No need to create two of them.

Old 03-20-2012, 07:21 AM   #12
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
Here is the same thread with "Show of your stickers" with 31 pages of Tacomas and stickers. No need to create two of them.

Thanks, as mentioned above 2nd Gen Forum link.

sub'd

Old 03-21-2012, 04:59 PM   #14
Dirty mall crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post

Well us 1st gens need to feel special too!
Old 03-24-2012, 05:16 AM   #17
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine. FYI, I design & make custom decals, PM me or go to the following link for details.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-stickers.html

Old 03-30-2012, 05:01 PM   #18
haddix will become famous soon enoughhaddix will become famous soon enough

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
ARB
OME
KYTTORA
Old 03-30-2012, 10:55 PM   #19
DarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to behold

Name: Clark
DarkShark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by haddix View Post
ARB
OME
KYTTORA
I like that you cut the HEEP out of the OME sticker!
I just got some of those and was going to do that too lol.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:58 PM   #20
DarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to behold

Name: Clark
DarkShark's Tacoma Gallery
All I have for now