Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

LEAF spring help!

Old 05-15-2013, 02:55 AM   #81
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerhiggins4 View Post
The only reason i think that blocks didnt cause it is because the stock leafs broke also with no blocks
All we're trying to do is eliminate factors. You can't do that until you try something different. Maybe they'll break. Maybe they'll last another 120k miles. But you can't repeat the same thing over and over and expect different results
Old 05-15-2013, 03:16 AM   #82
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery
I like this thread

Hey guys I have a stock 01 DC TRD 2WD.
I'm wanting to add some height. Should I go with Donahoe Coilovers in the front, along with Bilstein 5100 in the rear w/ an 8 pack leaf spring. Would that get me lifter at least 2.5" and Level?

I'm new to this stuff, I'm looking for quality and dependability. Not to mention a smooth ride.

Or should I go with a lift kit like Daystar, or Procomp, ready lift...?

Thanks for the help!!!????
Old 05-15-2013, 02:20 PM   #83
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainmoe02 View Post
Hey guys I have a stock 01 DC TRD 2WD.
I'm wanting to add some height. Should I go with Donahoe Coilovers in the front, along with Bilstein 5100 in the rear w/ an 8 pack leaf spring. Would that get me lifter at least 2.5" and Level?

I'm new to this stuff, I'm looking for quality and dependability. Not to mention a smooth ride.

Or should I go with a lift kit like Daystar, or Procomp, ready lift...?

Thanks for the help!!!????
Do your own research on these kits or start your own thread but we're trying to help the OP here on his issue. Please don't thread-jack