Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Door lock actuator... will one from an '86 pickup fit my 98 tacoma?

Old 04-06-2012, 01:19 PM   #1
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Door lock actuator... will one from an '86 pickup fit my 98 tacoma?

A very generous TW member is at a salvage yard willing to pull a part for me.

I need a passenger side door lock actuator for my '98 and he found one off an '86 pick up. Anyone know if they are interchangeable?