Old 04-17-2012, 10:52 AM   #1
Focaljet.com <-- My CURRENT home
iDrew will become famous soon enough

Name: Andrew
iDrew's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to iDrew
Well guys, it's been good!

I regret to inform you that,

I will no longer be driving the Tacoma I grew to love so much. I've gotten into too much trouble with it, and it costs too much for gas.

I'm moving back into my 05 ZX3 Focus, my other baby, now that it has a new transmission.

I'm going to miss all the fun adventures in the little Tacoma, and
I'm going to miss all the people on here who loves cars just as much as me.

Now, i ain't leavin' forever, so dry those sad little eyes!

I'm headed home! --> http://forums.focaljet.com

It's been good!

Old 04-17-2012, 10:54 AM   #2
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Later........

Old 04-17-2012, 10:55 AM   #3
If ya ain't first, your last!
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
Name: Nate
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Going from a toyota to a ford focus seems like a great choice

Old 04-17-2012, 11:02 AM   #4

iDrew's Tacoma Gallery
Well, it was more so going from a Focus, to a Tacoma, back to a Focus, for ANTI-TROUBLE purposes... One too many run in's with Johnny Law...

Old 04-17-2012, 11:07 AM   #5
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
you quoted yourself in your sig

Old 04-17-2012, 09:04 PM   #6
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck to ya! You will be back.

Old 04-17-2012, 09:07 PM   #7
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBfYQOSSPqc

Old 04-17-2012, 09:08 PM   #8
HIM
eh2win is on a distinguished road

eh2win's Tacoma Gallery
peace out

Old 04-17-2012, 09:10 PM   #9
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDrew View Post
Well, it was more so going from a Focus, to a Tacoma, back to a Focus, for ANTI-TROUBLE purposes... One too many run in's with Johnny Law...
Must be a good story behind this. Is your truck marked by some Mexican cartel?

Old 04-17-2012, 09:11 PM   #10
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDrew View Post
I regret to inform you that,

I will no longer be driving the Tacoma I grew to love so much. I've gotten into too much trouble with it, and it costs too much for gas.

I'm moving back into my 05 ZX3 Focus, my other baby, now that it has a new transmission.

I'm going to miss all the fun adventures in the little Tacoma, and
I'm going to miss all the people on here who loves cars just as much as me.

Now, i ain't leavin' forever, so dry those sad little eyes!

I'm headed home! --> http://forums.focaljet.com

It's been good!
I think you meant trucks

Old 04-17-2012, 09:12 PM   #11
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
i get almost 30 mpg in my tacoma 4x4 and i dunno what kind of trouble youre getting into but youll probably get into just as much with a focus

Old 04-17-2012, 09:16 PM   #12
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Must be a good story behind this. Is your truck marked by some Mexican cartel?
Well he told us everything. When he gets a chance, he acts stupid. In the Tacoma he has the chance to act stupid, so he does. In the Focus he will just look stupid. He can mash on the gas with a Monster in one hand and still be able to check out the girlies in the school parking lot without fishtailing and slamming into something

Old 04-17-2012, 09:26 PM   #13
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Fishtailing in the 2.7L four-banger?

Old 04-17-2012, 09:29 PM   #14
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh whoa, don't be hatin' on the 4 bangers!

Old 04-17-2012, 09:34 PM   #16
Be back Summer of 2014
SnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
SnowroxKT's Tacoma Gallery
how do you get into trouble in a Taco you can't get into in a Focus? hmm...

Old 04-17-2012, 09:43 PM   #17
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey now!! When it rains my 2.7 is perfectly capable of fish tailing

Old 04-17-2012, 09:43 PM   #18
Señor member

Quote:
Lol well in the mud yeah. He cant take the Focus off road so his only choice now is crawling teh malls

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
hey now!! When it rains my 2.7 is perfectly capable of fish tailing
And he is front wheel drive now. So even in the rain or muddy road he can still sip the monster

Old 04-22-2012, 03:55 PM   #19

iDrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
HEY! I have done that too....

So here goes my story:

I was driving down the road and came to a stop light, dude next to me ran the light when the TURN lane turned green. I LOL'd at him, because... well, I've done that before too. Light turns green, and I go. I catch up to him because he's OBVIOUSLY freaked out about what he just did, and he's going slow to get up to speed. We both are going about 45-50 MPH, and some ASSHOLE decides to turn out of a neighborhood into MY LANE in front of me, so I either A, brake and plow into the back of him or B, floor it and cut the guy off next to me. I chose B. I then go through a park to meet up with my friend and we get into his Camry, and leave. He says "That guy over there followed you in..." and I look back, and he's following us now, as he was doing before when I pulled into the park. We go to sonic, and he's still behind us, an then TWO POLICE CARS pull into the parking lot, and park behind a Maroon 2012 single cab Dodge Ram, same color as mine, same height, easily mistakable as a Toyota Tacoma... right??? Ha, well they knock on the door and ask for the owner of the truck to come speak to them, and the kid who I worked with went out and talked to them, I over heard them, and said, "That was me at the park" and sent the kid back in.

Well, they sat me down behind his truck, and the guy who was following me, was out of his car and said he was an off duty cop and that his wife hated when he did this, and accused me of doing 80 while weaving in and out of traffic, and offroading in the park. He said he saw me do that, because his family and him were in the park at the time, and that, 2 miles away, where I cut that guy off, said he saw me doing 80. I was also told, straight up, by one of the officers that, "You are going to lose your license."

I got a Reckless Driving ticket, and have court this Tuesday, I hired an attorney, whom by the way, said that they messed up pretty big, and I will see if I get to keep my license!

Old 04-22-2012, 03:56 PM   #20
Matrix
12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Space Command
Name: Steve
12Tac's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck.

Closed Thread