Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bad front seats 98 Tacoma access cab

Old 05-03-2012, 05:12 PM   #1
Phil is on a distinguished road
Name: Phil
Phil's Tacoma Gallery
Question Bad front seats 98 Tacoma access cab

My 98 Tacoma front seats are uncomfortable and I would like to replace with seats from a truck or van that that has seats with better lumbar support.
I looked around the salvage yard the other day and saw some possibilities.
Has anyone else tried this and can you recommend a model with good seats and are somewhat easy to exchange.

Thanks for your advice.

Phil, with a sore back
Old 05-03-2012, 06:31 PM   #2
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
My 98 Tacoma front seats are uncomfortable and I would like to replace with seats from a truck or van that that has seats with better lumbar support.
I looked around the salvage yard the other day and saw some possibilities.
Has anyone else tried this and can you recommend a model with good seats and are somewhat easy to exchange.

Thanks for your advice.

Phil, with a sore back
Dude, I gave you my $0.02 in the other thread you posted in, 20 minutes before you started a new thread with the same question

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ml#post5034078
Old 05-04-2012, 08:22 AM   #3
Phil is on a distinguished road
Name: Phil
Phil's Tacoma Gallery
Madjik_Man, Sorry I am new to this site and have not been able to find your $0.02 on the bad seats.

If you could resend or direct me to the response it would be appreciated.

Thanks, Phil
Old 05-04-2012, 11:16 AM   #4
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Madjik_Man, Sorry I am new to this site and have not been able to find your $0.02 on the bad seats.

If you could resend or direct me to the response it would be appreciated.

Thanks, Phil
Sounds like loose change that fell into the cracks

Just click on that link in my post above it'll bring you to it.

Plus search. Lots of good info on this site.

Welcome to TW