Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Front differential advise

Old 05-04-2012, 08:18 AM   #1
SargeSlapnuts 보고용의!!!!
SargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shedSargeSlapnuts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
SargeSlapnuts's Tacoma Gallery
Front differential advise

well i have a rather odd setup in the front of my truck. i have a non-add differential and add hubs. this causes the front axle to always be spining. i was wondering if anyone has tried to use a locker or lsd up front with this kind of setup? i would like to lock up front but cant afford an arb locker and am worried the lockrite up front would give me trouble turning.

if anyone can shed some light on this situation that would be great.