Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

question regarding headlights

Old 05-04-2012, 01:41 PM   #1
ethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: 314MXG
Name: ethan
ethanfoy's Tacoma Gallery
question regarding headlights

Can I not just buy clear lenses for my lights I bought the lens cleaner but I rather have clear lenses to make it look better thanks for input
Old 05-04-2012, 01:49 PM   #2
Killer is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Killer's Tacoma Gallery
I think on the 98 and 99 Tacomas have the exact same headlights.

On my 98 you could not separate the lens from the buckets. Furthermore Toyota decided to go keep and put plastic lens on them. My understanding is you can buy new headlights with glass lens that will last much longer.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:05 PM   #3
ethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of lightethanfoy is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: 314MXG
Name: ethan
ethanfoy's Tacoma Gallery
Mine has clips on it that looks like it will seperate.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:17 AM   #4
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
to remove the lenses you could remove the clips and bake them in the oven as in doing the BHLM, but i would just get new assy. I have not found anyplace that just sells the lenses. I had that problem when i had my 98