Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Back to a 1st Gen...

Old 05-04-2012, 07:25 PM   #1
If ya ain't first, your last!
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
Name: Nate
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Back to a 1st Gen...

Originally had a 2002 Taco TRD last year, then sold it to get my 2006 TRD, however, just sold the 2006 and picked up this 2003 today lol

Has 185k miles, ONE OWNER, with every single service record available. All receipts for oil changes, tire rotations, service work, fluid services, 15k miles services etc... I was very pleased. Interior looks like NEW. Exterior is in good shape with the exception of some rust/scraping on front bumper

Does anybody know a cheap place on the web to get a new front bumper, not the valance, but the actual bumper?

Here she is. Probably will do deck plate mod and BHLM soon.

Old 05-04-2012, 08:30 PM   #2
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNEDEER View Post
Originally had a 2002 Taco TRD last year, then sold it to get my 2006 TRD, however, just sold the 2006 and picked up this 2003 today lol

Has 185k miles, ONE OWNER, with every single service record available. All receipts for oil changes, tire rotations, service work, fluid services, 15k miles services etc... I was very pleased. Interior looks like NEW. Exterior is in good shape with the exception of some rust/scraping on front bumper

Does anybody know a cheap place on the web to get a new front bumper, not the valance, but the actual bumper?

Here she is. Probably will do deck plate mod and BHLM soon.

Rockauto has one for $67
Old 05-04-2012, 08:32 PM   #4
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Caleb
06TACOFIREMAN's Tacoma Gallery
i traded in my 06 trd sport for a 02 trd offroad. gotta love the 1st gens man!
Old 05-04-2012, 10:14 PM   #5
chlebek has a spectacular aura aboutchlebek has a spectacular aura aboutchlebek has a spectacular aura about
Name: Marcin
chlebek's Tacoma Gallery
nice buy, what was wrong with the 2 gen. that made you decide to go back
Old 05-04-2012, 10:22 PM   #6
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
welcome back to the right side
Old 05-04-2012, 10:47 PM   #7
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! How much if you dont mind telling ;p
Old 05-04-2012, 11:03 PM   #8
Jnizzle is on a distinguished road

Name: Jack
Jnizzle's Tacoma Gallery
Nice coice! first gen FTW!!
Old 05-05-2012, 07:26 PM   #9
If ya ain't first, your last!
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
Name: Nate
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chlebek View Post
nice buy, what was wrong with the 2 gen. that made you decide to go back
Honestly, nothing. I absolutely loved the 2nd gen. It has been my favorite truck I've had out of the 12 vehicles I've owned. Very comfortable ride, good power. But! I have student loans I will have to start paying on within the year, so trying to reduce debt and my monthly car payment.

Owed $16,000 on my 06, I bought my 03 for $7700. So cut the debt in half. I'm going to miss the 06, but I'll buy a brand new Taco when the loans are paid off