Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rear back sliding window. BROKE..... 02 Tacoma

Old 05-05-2012, 11:58 AM   #1
bmxutah is on a distinguished road
bmxutah's Tacoma Gallery
Rear back sliding window. BROKE..... 02 Tacoma

Broke my window on my Tacoma as i loaded the wheeler in the back. i should have been more careful, its the second time ive done it, Was wondering if my fellow Tacoma lovers had a spare, i have an 02 ext cab 3 panel window, the middle slides. i believe from a 98 to 04 would work, thanks guys.

Mike
Old 05-05-2012, 11:59 AM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Second gen area?
Old 05-05-2012, 12:21 PM   #3
bmxutah is on a distinguished road
bmxutah's Tacoma Gallery
hahah

my bad, got ahead of myself
Old 05-05-2012, 12:42 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Thread moved to correct section
Old 05-05-2012, 12:44 PM   #5
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Thread moved to correct section
At what point during the day do you morph into drunk, can't spell and flippant Chris?? Because I must say, that was quite pleasant of you.

Old 05-05-2012, 12:45 PM   #6
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
At what point during the day do you morph into drunk, can't spell and flippant Chris?? Because I must say, that was quite pleasant of you.

All depends on what Im doing that day. Today, Im hangin with the Wife, so I wont start drinking till later......hopfully.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:48 PM   #7
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
All depends on what Im doing that day. Today, Im hangin with the Wife, so I wont start drinking till later......hopfully.
If I copy this to the "what is chris doing today thread" maybe I could win a cookie? nm, I am heading out and too lazy.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:48 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
If I copy this to the "what is chris doing today thread" maybe I could win a cookie?

However, I am heading out and too lazy.
LOL!!!