Notices

back up and interior dome l.e.d.'s

Old 05-05-2012, 05:48 PM   #1
cr500taco will become famous soon enough

Name: D
cr500taco's Tacoma Gallery
back up and interior dome l.e.d.'s

Hi,

I want to replace my halogen back up and interior bulbs with LEDs. What do you recommend?

Thanks
Old 05-06-2012, 07:07 AM   #3
Ihavataco98 is a name known to allIhavataco98 is a name known to allIhavataco98 is a name known to allIhavataco98 is a name known to allIhavataco98 is a name known to allIhavataco98 is a name known to all
Ihavataco98's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

I went on ebay and got the dome light in the blue color, at night this thing SHINES!!! I love it, I also went and got the led lights for the interior, the four strip leds, not the 7 strip. I put those under the seat and they look fuckin sweet! Im still waiting for my four leds for the speedometer readout under the dash, and the next order I will be placeing is for the two lights on the interior in the front . I also have the Pioneer avic110 bt touchscreen and im able to change the color on the buttons to led blue to match everything, so im goin BLUE for everything. Its cheep and easy to make every light blue. Im just waitin on my next payday at basspro and the rims are goin to get a black powdercoat job, and the new bfg rugged terrains are goin on..... life is good so far.. GET THE LEDS!!! YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED
Old 05-06-2012, 07:08 AM   #4
Ihavataco98 is a name known to allIhavataco98 is a name known to allIhavataco98 is a name known to allIhavataco98 is a name known to allIhavataco98 is a name known to allIhavataco98 is a name known to all
Ihavataco98's Tacoma Gallery
or you could try radioshack
Old 05-11-2012, 03:31 AM   #5
Banned
LanHarjochee is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
Name: LanHarjochee
LanHarjochee's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb

Hi guys,
Recently I am considering buying a led strip lights under my cabinet. Does it slash the bill greatly? LED Light Bars The supplier always boasts that led lights are energy-saving. If does so, I am going to replace the entire bulb in my new house. Have any one used before?flexible led strip How about the installation?
Thx
Old 05-29-2012, 07:13 PM   #6
sgigco is on a distinguished road
sgigco's Tacoma Gallery
led light is energy-saving and does not contain mercury. it has a much longer life span than halogen lamp。 while it has a much high price. before you make a decision, you should weight the advantage and disadvantage.
Old 06-13-2012, 04:56 PM   #7
cr500taco will become famous soon enough

Name: D
cr500taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihavataco98 View Post
I went on ebay and got the dome light in the blue color, at night this thing SHINES!!! I love it, I also went and got the led lights for the interior, the four strip leds, not the 7 strip. I put those under the seat and they look fuckin sweet! Im still waiting for my four leds for the speedometer readout under the dash, and the next order I will be placeing is for the two lights on the interior in the front . I also have the Pioneer avic110 bt touchscreen and im able to change the color on the buttons to led blue to match everything, so im goin BLUE for everything. Its cheep and easy to make every light blue. Im just waitin on my next payday at basspro and the rims are goin to get a black powdercoat job, and the new bfg rugged terrains are goin on..... life is good so far.. GET THE LEDS!!! YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED
Did you do the dash lights? I want to replace my dash lights, air control panel and column shifter lights, now as well. Are you still able to dim the lights? I always have my lights dimmed a little. I'm also thinking about going blue to match my stereo.