Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Vanity Plates

View Poll Results: Would your girlfriend let you put this vanity plate on her vehicle? BZY BVR
Yes....she would think it's hilarious 9 45.00%
No..... she would be pissed! 11 55.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-2012, 01:41 PM   #1
blitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blitzburgh99's Tacoma Gallery
Vanity Plates

Post photo of your vanity plates here!!!!
Old 05-09-2012, 02:10 PM   #2
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
I said "Yes....she would think it's hilarious" because she wouldnt care, but she probably wouldn't think it was "hilarious"... mildly amusing at best.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:46 PM   #3
The Least Interesting Man In The World
trmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Lance Corporal, H&HS, Provost Marshal's Office, Military Police
Name: Tim
trmarshall1's Tacoma Gallery
Should be a third option...It's my rig, if she don't dig it, she can beat feet.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:51 PM   #4
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzburgh99 View Post
Post photo of your vanity plates here!!!!
You first.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:01 PM   #5
Faster than a speeding ticket
Watari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Watari06V6's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-09-2012, 07:26 PM   #7
blitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
You first.

I don't currently have a vanity plate, but have been kicking around some possibilities. Texas offer 7 letter plates every once in awhile. Gives lots of options.

I just think a gal driving a truck with Busy Beaver (BZY BVR) would be hilarious....
Old 05-09-2012, 07:46 PM   #9
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
A girl in high school had initials MAI

She thought it would be fun and cute to get vanity plates:

OH MAI

(a play on "oh my")

Little did she realize that if you were in front of her and looked in your rear view mirror, it read:

IAM HO
Old 05-09-2012, 08:06 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
A girl in high school had initials MAI

She thought it would be fun and cute to get vanity plates:

OH MAI

(a play on "oh my")

Little did she realize that if you were in front of her and looked in your rear view mirror, it read:

IAM HO
Now THAT is hilarious! Thanks for sharing.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:18 PM   #11
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Just ordered mine a week ago.
PA:
TW FTMFW

I'll post a pic once I have it.
how did they approve that?! that's badass!

..i know this shouldn't turn into a vanity plate bs/story thread, but i have to give honorable mention to a murdered out and well modified GTI i saw the other day with plates that said "EFURVTEC" . . i thought it was hilarious.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:47 PM   #13
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
A guy I used to work with had:

3M W018

Vanity plates are everywhere here though, never have I seen so much money spent on personalizing your plates.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:53 PM   #14
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Duck Down

Old 05-10-2012, 03:19 AM   #15
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I just filled out the form & paid my $20...

Been wanting one & I had to go get a registration & tag for a trailer I just bought so I killed two birds and finally got it.

$20??? Wow, that's hella cheap! The cheapest one here is 75 bucks and the most expensive one is over 100, depending upon plate style. THEN you have to pay an additional 35 every year.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:50 AM   #16
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLharry View Post
I don't have vanity ones, but I did buy the front "I am Vermont Strong" plate to benefit the Hurricane Irene victims. Here it is:
Me too

Old 05-10-2012, 07:30 AM   #17
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-12-2012, 08:02 AM   #18
MakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMakoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
MakoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
My first car was a total hoopty: 1978 Ford LTD 2-door. License plate read: TH BEAST
Old 05-12-2012, 10:26 AM   #19
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
3M W018
Haha blow me

Adam I see your but pirate and raise you