Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Seat Cover Recommendations

Old 12-23-2008, 12:46 PM   #1
hardtaco will become famous soon enoughhardtaco will become famous soon enough

hardtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Seat Cover Recommendations

Anyone have any high quality custom fit seat cover recommendations for my 04 DC PreRunner? Leather or something very durable is what I am gonna be after. I would prefer leather, as I think it would hold up if it is a good set. I have worn thru to the metal on the side area of my drivers seat. Looks kind of crappy. I think that the foam under the seat covering actually split in this area, and allowed the metal frame to eventually wear thru the actual seat material. What have you guys / gals used???
Attached Thumbnails
Seat Cover Recommendations-pc230013.jpg  
Old 12-23-2008, 12:52 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
you can have them professionally recovered locally with leather. Try talking to your local dealer to find out who they use to do leather work.

I have the Wet Okoles, but those are neoprene.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:03 PM   #3
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
My 02 has dealer installed leather seats. The company is Custom Soft Trim.
http://www.classicsofttrim.com/
I've got no idea on $......I bought the truck used.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:11 PM   #4
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
I love my Wet Okoles! Water-proof, bomb proof, hell shit-proof