LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

5100 installed pics

Old 05-10-2012, 12:53 PM   #1
Hektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud of

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
5100 installed pics

Hi guys just installed the front 5100 billys. Truck looks pretty much level. What do you all think?5100 installed pics-imageuploadedbytapatalk1336679598.218228.jpg
Old 05-10-2012, 12:54 PM   #2
98regstick is a jewel in the rough98regstick is a jewel in the rough98regstick is a jewel in the rough

Name: Chris
98regstick's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good and level!
Old 05-10-2012, 01:06 PM   #3
Hektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud of

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98regstick View Post
Looks good and level!
Thanks man.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:30 PM   #4
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Level and tough-perfect. but that tint-

nice color paint tho
Old 05-10-2012, 03:08 PM   #5
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
You did it! Just wait until you start putting miles on the truck. I still remember how much I hated the ride with the factory Bilsteins, and how much SMOOTHER the ride is with the 5100's!
Old 05-10-2012, 07:02 PM   #6

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Level and tough-perfect. but that tint-

nice color paint tho
Whats wrong with the tint?? To dark??
Old 05-10-2012, 07:04 PM   #7

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
You did it! Just wait until you start putting miles on the truck. I still remember how much I hated the ride with the factory Bilsteins, and how much SMOOTHER the ride is with the 5100's!
The ride is awesome!!! My Bilsteins Hd were new but 5100 rock. I keep the Hd's in the rear tho.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:00 PM   #8
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hektor View Post
Whats wrong with the tint?? To dark??
yup
Old 05-10-2012, 08:32 PM   #9

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
yup
Lol I C. It gets real hot here in west TX thats why so dark.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:35 PM   #10

ya THAT'S what it is LOL (J/K)
Old 05-10-2012, 08:45 PM   #11
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
looks good! clean looking truck too
Old 05-10-2012, 10:48 PM   #12

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznutx View Post
looks good! clean looking truck too
Thank you. It only has 60k miles. I love my truck
Old 05-10-2012, 11:05 PM   #13
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good man.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:31 PM   #14
Panahead is on a distinguished road
Panahead's Tacoma Gallery
Is your truck stock height? Are the 5100 really a big improvement? I am looking to make my stock 2000 v6 trd truck have a smooth ride on dirt roads... But not be to mushy with a load and on the pavement... Is this possible!
Thanks...
Old 05-10-2012, 11:56 PM   #15

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panahead View Post
Is your truck stock height? Are the 5100 really a big improvement? I am looking to make my stock 2000 v6 trd truck have a smooth ride on dirt roads... But not be to mushy with a load and on the pavement... Is this possible!
Thanks...
The rear is stock and billys set in middle setting. Yes the hype is real the 5100 are awesome!!!. Get them uou wont be dissappointed.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:45 AM   #16
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
Is that all you installed, just the Billy's or did you do anything else to the front end? I've been thinking about doing mine for a while now just a little worried about the effect on the springs I guess.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:33 AM   #17

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtopgun515 View Post
Is that all you installed, just the Billy's or did you do anything else to the front end? I've been thinking about doing mine for a while now just a little worried about the effect on the springs I guess.
Just the billys thats it.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:43 AM   #18
Hate to bug you but... Did you change just the front shocks only? And the rear shocks are still the stock ones?
Old 05-11-2012, 08:46 AM   #19

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panahead View Post
Hate to bug you but... Did you change just the front shocks only? And the rear shocks are still the stock ones?
Thats its correct. I just change the front ones. The rear are bilstein HD.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:11 PM   #20
i am having trouble finding the 5100's for my year truck? (its a 2000 tacoma V6 TRD) all the websites seem to tell me that my truck calls for 4600's? any ideas or help? i am not looking to lift the truck but really want the best ride possible... sounds like i should go with the 5100's if i can find them?