1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New to the first gens!

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by TacoXtreme, May 10, 2012.

1. May 10, 2012 at 1:07 PM
    TacoXtreme

TacoXtreme [OP] North Georgia Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Mt. Airy GA
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD TX DC.
    Bull Bar, Borla Exhaust, Pro Comp Emplorer 55's, Daystar 2 1/2" leveling kit, UWS Toolbox, Bed Extender, Anytime Fog Light mod.
    Hey guys. So i recently purchased a 97 Tacoma! Im excited! Its a 4 cyl 5 speed 4x4. Just figured id say whauts up to the first gen group! I have a 2nd gen (2011) as well. Heres a pic. Got it for 4250.00!

[​IMG]

new toyota.jpg

2. May 10, 2012 at 2:29 PM
    Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Rocklin, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    2001 prerunner doublecab limited
    2001 with; cat-back side-swept twin exhaust, elbow mod, Westin bullbar with Hella 450 driving lights, Snugtop XTR camper shell, TRD off-road 2x4-black beauty.
    Hey nice truck! That's the one that caught my eye and caused me to buy one new in 2001. What are you going to plan for it-or are you just going to preserve its stock condition? When I was your age I was the one with two cars all the time:D you bring back memories.

3. May 10, 2012 at 5:41 PM
    TacoXtreme

TacoXtreme [OP] North Georgia Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Mt. Airy GA
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD TX DC.
    Bull Bar, Borla Exhaust, Pro Comp Emplorer 55's, Daystar 2 1/2" leveling kit, UWS Toolbox, Bed Extender, Anytime Fog Light mod.
    Im planning for a 3 inch lift..maybe with 32's. I might stay with the 31x10.50's for more articulation. not sure yet. Black Pro comp Bullethole wheels (15x8's), a flowmaster 40 exhaust, and maybe a cb radio. Possibly a light bar or brush guard as well and a tool box. Im not a stock kinda guy haha.

Products Discussed in

To Top