Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New to the first gens!

Old 05-10-2012, 01:07 PM   #1
North Georgia Member
TacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoXtreme's Tacoma Gallery
New to the first gens!

Hey guys. So i recently purchased a 97 Tacoma! Im excited! Its a 4 cyl 5 speed 4x4. Just figured id say whauts up to the first gen group! I have a 2nd gen (2011) as well. Heres a pic. Got it for 4250.00!

Attached Thumbnails
New to the first gens!-new-toyota.jpg  
Old 05-10-2012, 02:29 PM   #2
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Hey nice truck! That's the one that caught my eye and caused me to buy one new in 2001. What are you going to plan for it-or are you just going to preserve its stock condition? When I was your age I was the one with two cars all the time you bring back memories.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:41 PM   #3
North Georgia Member
TacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoXtreme's Tacoma Gallery
Im planning for a 3 inch lift..maybe with 32's. I might stay with the 31x10.50's for more articulation. not sure yet. Black Pro comp Bullethole wheels (15x8's), a flowmaster 40 exhaust, and maybe a cb radio. Possibly a light bar or brush guard as well and a tool box. Im not a stock kinda guy haha.