Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

BLACK&YELLOW

Old 05-11-2012, 07:44 PM   #1
bpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud of
Name: Jon
bpkrules's Tacoma Gallery
BLACK&YELLOW

I'm working on my black and yellow theme this weekend!! Weather and time permitting, I will have more pic's soon!!

Old 05-11-2012, 07:49 PM   #2
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery

goddamnit I'm in the first gen section again
Old 05-11-2012, 08:23 PM   #3
blitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blitzburgh99's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Sweet!

I am in Houston.when/where could I see in person?
Old 05-11-2012, 08:24 PM   #4
blitton08 is a jewel in the roughblitton08 is a jewel in the roughblitton08 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brandon
blitton08's Tacoma Gallery
looking good
Old 05-11-2012, 08:37 PM   #5
bpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud of
I'm going to the Houston Area Meet next Saturday.
Old 05-12-2012, 12:09 AM   #6
valon5150 will become famous soon enough

Name: Steven
valon5150's Tacoma Gallery
I like, i like so much i may steal this idea eventually for my street wheels.
Old 05-12-2012, 09:38 AM   #7
blitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blitzburgh99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpkrules View Post
I'm going to the Houston Area Meet next Saturday.
Is there a thread on it?
Old 05-12-2012, 09:43 AM   #8
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Being from Pittsburgh, I obviously like this!
Old 05-12-2012, 12:11 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzburgh99 View Post
Is there a thread on it?
Yes
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...area-meet.html
Old 05-12-2012, 12:14 PM   #11
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
Yeah, uh huh, you know what it isss
Every thing I do.... I do it big
Old 05-12-2012, 12:15 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Being from Pittsburgh, I obviously like this!
I've always liked the Steelers, which is strange for an former Oiler fan. Now its all about the TEXANS!!
Old 05-12-2012, 12:20 PM   #13
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
Yeah, uh huh, you know what it isss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
Every thing I do.... I do it big
Yeah, uh huh, screamin' that's nothin'
Old 05-12-2012, 12:29 PM   #14
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
What else is being highlighted ?
Old 05-12-2012, 12:32 PM   #15
Old 05-12-2012, 12:43 PM   #16
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. Won't be over done.
Old 05-12-2012, 12:45 PM   #17
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdowell View Post
Nice. Won't be over done.
You haven't seen his fender flares yet

Attached Thumbnails
BLACK&YELLOW-photo659.jpg  
Old 05-12-2012, 12:51 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
You haven't seen his fender flares yet
Flares are staying black!

Don't know what I'm gonna do with the tailgate...
Was about to take off the nerf bars(to get rid of the chrome&shitty nerf bars) but i'm leaving them on until I get some sliders. The brackets holding the nerf bars on look alot stronger than I had thought. I might spray them with some bedliner.
Old 05-12-2012, 12:57 PM   #20
[/QUOTE]