LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

03 DC front floor liners fit a 98 ext cab?

Old 05-13-2012, 02:30 PM   #1
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
03 DC front floor liners fit a 98 ext cab?

Title says it all.

Are the front floor pans in a 03 DC the same as a 98 ext cab?
Old 05-13-2012, 02:34 PM   #2
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmc View Post
i don't think so but i could definitely be wrong
In the past when people with 95-00 want weathertech liners they just buy some for 01-04 and they fit. (I think I remember reading that, but I could definitely be wrong)

So I assume an 01-04 DC front floor pans are the same as an 01-04 ext front floor pan, no?
Old 05-13-2012, 02:37 PM   #3

Quote:
well if that's the case then i'm sure it would fit
honestly that was pretty much a WAG that it wouldn't
WAG?

Old 05-13-2012, 02:42 PM   #4

Quote:
wild ass guess
lol
Old 05-13-2012, 06:52 PM   #5

I found places that sell mats that fit 1995-2004

http://floormatsfortoyotatacoma.blog...-carpeted.html

http://www.carid.com/2001-toyota-tac...ts-211682.html

But then they say the liners only fit 2001-04

http://www.carid.com/2001-toyota-tac...er-216667.html

The mystery continues unless someone can chime in
Old 05-13-2012, 08:42 PM   #6
Pol500 is on a distinguished road

Pol500's Tacoma Gallery
They are a little different. I took huskys out of my 99 and have them in my 03 and the 01-04's floor rises just i bit in front of the front inside seat mounting bolt. Ill take some pics in the morning but I would say 01-04 liners would fit in a 98 except there would be a cut out for that part but 95-00 won't fit perfectly in an 01-04.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:38 PM   #7
LexusIS808 is on a distinguished road
LexusIS808's Tacoma Gallery
I know the oem all weather mats for the 01-04 double cab are the same for the xtra cabs. Regardless the only mat from that 4pc set that actually fits perfect is the drivers side. The rest are off especially the front passenger side. Thats the way toyota made them.

Products Discussed in this Thread