Notices

Exterior Door handle?

Old 05-14-2012, 07:18 PM   #1
Love to drag race tacomas
2000tacomalifter is on a distinguished road
Name: Stephen
2000tacomalifter's Tacoma Gallery
Question Exterior Door handle?

Anyone can explain to me, how to replace my outside door handle? ive started taking apart the inside but it hasnt fully came off still stuck on the top where its close to the window? any help will be appreciated thanks!
Old 05-14-2012, 07:23 PM   #2
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Pull straight up and it pops the door panel off. It hangs on a bracket located in the center of the door panel
Old 05-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #3
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Wait. You have a first gen. No idea. Haha might work though
Old 05-14-2012, 08:16 PM   #4
Love to drag race tacomas
2000tacomalifter is on a distinguished road
Name: Stephen
2000tacomalifter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Wait. You have a first gen. No idea. Haha might work though
Yeah First Gen 2000 forgot to say
Old 05-15-2012, 01:27 AM   #5
00yotasr5 is on a distinguished road

Name: lee
00yotasr5's Tacoma Gallery
if u havent remove the triangle cover from the inside mirror it wont come off. i dont know if the panel is any different from 4x4 sr5. mine was 2 piece panel top portion is clip onto bottom portion. if u give me more info of what u have taken off so far i can assist u better. i did mine wasnt that hard just big hands to get to the 2x 10mm nuts
Old 05-15-2012, 06:46 AM   #6
twfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Engineer's
Name: Tom
twfsa's Tacoma Gallery
This may help.
http://www.customtacos.com/tech/index.php?article=143