Blackdawg 50 42.74%
livel0veryde 13 11.11%
SCSPerformance 43 36.75%
mac424205 7 5.98%
yota97 4 3.42%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Forrest
YotaKid62's Tacoma Gallery
Member's choice: Round 6

Well here we are at round 6 of the member's choice, some very nice trucks so far. The next contestants will be Blackdawg, livel0veryde, SCSPerformance, mac424205, and yota97

Blackdawg

Click for full-size image (1023 x 576)

Click for full-size image (1023 x 576)

livel0veryde

SCSPerformance

mac424205
(I think we can make an exception for a 'pretaco' here. even though its not techinically a 1st gen. Hopefully no one will get their panties in wad.)

and yota97

...Game On!!!
Old 05-17-2012, 07:22 PM   #3
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Forrest
YotaKid62's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, anyone can vote, I'm just keeping the entries to 1st gens for simplicicty. I'm thinkin of maybe doing a 2nd gen poll after this is over though.
Old 05-17-2012, 07:23 PM   #4
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
BlackDawg, I absolutely love your truck, always have.

Scs got my vote.

I have to back up my blacked out taco's!
Old 05-17-2012, 11:15 PM   #5
AK SnowroxKT
SnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SnowroxKT's Tacoma Gallery
Dawg of Blackness
Old 05-18-2012, 10:47 AM   #6
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
I voted for lovel0veryde. I like his slider and front and rear bumpers. Also diggin the black oem rims and aggressive but not disproportionate tires. Although I can't make out what brand the tires are.

My next vote would have been for SCS based on sexiness. Although im not a fan of the spare-tire-esque rims. are those 255/85s? I really like them
Old 05-18-2012, 11:59 AM   #7
The Least Interesting Man In The World
trmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Lance Corporal, H&HS, Provost Marshal's Office, Military Police
Name: Tim
trmarshall1's Tacoma Gallery
Blackdawg, that rig is just too sexy.
Old 05-18-2012, 11:59 AM   #8
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by x2468 View Post
I voted for lovel0veryde. I like his slider and front and rear bumpers. Also diggin the black oem rims and aggressive but not disproportionate tires. Although I can't make out what brand the tires are.

My next vote would have been for SCS based on sexiness. Although im not a fan of the spare-tire-esque rims. are those 255/85s? I really like them
x2. I voted for lovel0veryde because of his badass rock crawling picture
Old 05-18-2012, 12:03 PM   #9
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Taco 22 View Post
x2. I voted for lovel0veryde because of his badass rock crawling picture

Nice trucks!!
Old 05-18-2012, 01:23 PM   #10
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry fellas...

Didn't even have to scroll down past the first entry.
Old 05-18-2012, 02:58 PM   #11
Stew is a splendid one to beholdStew is a splendid one to beholdStew is a splendid one to beholdStew is a splendid one to beholdStew is a splendid one to beholdStew is a splendid one to beholdStew is a splendid one to behold

Name: Stew
Stew's Tacoma Gallery
I like the dawg, but SCS got my vote. After market bumpers have function, but I still prefer the clean stock look.
Old 05-19-2012, 07:47 AM   #12
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I voted SCSPerformance... He's got a nice clean truck... So does blackdawg, it was close though.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:03 PM   #13
AK SnowroxKT
SnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
So my brothers friends mothers uncles neighbors step sons inbred kid Mizzac just sent word that Monte's truck was just rolled in Moab. Hope you are ok brother from a musical mother!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
Monte says he's okay, but he needs ratchet straps to hold the bed together. WTF!!
I guess Blackdawg's truck isn't so pretty anymore

So he definately deserves some votes for trail damage at Moab!
Old 05-19-2012, 11:19 PM   #14
sportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsterchop200's Tacoma Gallery
SCS gets my vote for simple functional beauty. If this was about suspension livel0veryde would win the baddest suspension hands down.
Blackdawg gets general cool and whats the MOAB story?
Old 05-19-2012, 11:25 PM   #15
AK SnowroxKT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsterchop200 View Post
SCS gets my vote for simple functional beauty. If this was about suspension livel0veryde would win the baddest suspension hands down.
Blackdawg gets general cool and whats the MOAB story?
the two posts above are all I know, stolen from his build thread.
Old 05-20-2012, 02:27 PM   #16
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
SCSPerformance - I've seen those sliders on here but I can't remember what vendor. sick truck.
Old 05-20-2012, 02:27 PM   #17
caffeine nicotine gasoline
livel0veryde is on a distinguished road

Name: josh Rockett
livel0veryde's Tacoma Gallery
ill just leave these here

Old 05-20-2012, 06:45 PM   #18
Beating Anorexia since 1976
OmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OmahaStylee's Tacoma Gallery
Blackdawg gets my vote,

I've always loved that truck
Old 05-20-2012, 07:46 PM   #20
sportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsterchop200's Tacoma Gallery
It looks like we got ourselves a competition. So what happens if the winning truck is totaled? May need to start a collection. livel0veryde you need to post a picture of your rear suspension, that will get you some votes.