Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Beaded seat cover?

Old 05-22-2012, 09:32 PM   #1
texastaco81 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jim
texastaco81's Tacoma Gallery
Beaded seat cover?

Anyone rockin a beaded seat cover they would recommend for comfort, cooling, and fit?
Old 05-22-2012, 11:21 PM   #2
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Don't have beaded seat covers but I do have some genuine Australian sheepskin seat covers that stay cool in the hot Texas summer and very warm in the winter. I mainly bought them because I needed extra padding and comfort as my daily commute to school and work can sometimes be 222+ miles a day. Only drawback was that they were expensive $$$.
Old 05-23-2012, 08:52 AM   #3
texastaco81 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jim
texastaco81's Tacoma Gallery
Those skeepskin covers look hella nice.... just hella expensive 8(
Old 05-23-2012, 10:17 AM   #4
jeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
jeepdude's Tacoma Gallery
I had the beads on my old F150, vinyl seats...definitely cooler and less sweaty in the warm weather. With cloth seats in the Tacoma, I don't need'em. The fit was always a little goofy, as they needed to be put back in place frequently