Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Is this a shady buy? Advice please

Old 05-27-2012, 02:42 PM   #1
yotanation29 is a jewel in the roughyotanation29 is a jewel in the roughyotanation29 is a jewel in the rough

Navy:
Name: ADRIEL
yotanation29's Tacoma Gallery
Is this a shady buy? Advice please

I'm buying a 98 Tacoma and am looking for a front bumper, with a winch mount, and a rear bumper with a swing out tire rack, and a roof rack. Any suggestions on the best place to look?
Old 05-27-2012, 02:49 PM   #2
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
What is the shady part? The Tacoma or places to get bumpers? I bought my 1999 from car max six years ago with 56 or 57 K on the clock. She runs like A CHAMP.
Old 05-27-2012, 02:50 PM   #3
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
yeah fkn shadyy
Old 05-27-2012, 02:52 PM   #5
TW resident Camel
cjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: CJ
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
Okay bad title but with the bumpers id seaech for the bumpers thread and talk to the vendkrs that make them and work to see which one works best for your wallet ride and needs and post pictures when you finish installing them all
Old 05-27-2012, 03:03 PM   #6
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjasu View Post
Okay bad title but with the bumpers id seaech for the bumpers thread and talk to the vendkrs that make them and work to see which one works best for your wallet ride and needs and post pictures when you finish installing them all

Heck, THIS post ^^^ is hella shady.
Old 05-27-2012, 03:07 PM   #7
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
This entire thread doesn't make sense.
Old 05-27-2012, 03:20 PM   #9
koco is on a distinguished road

koco's Tacoma Gallery
Wait...is this the one about the rabbit with the pancakes on its head?

Don't buy any parts until you buy the truck. Best would be buy a used bumper and repaint it.
Old 05-27-2012, 03:40 PM   #10
yotanation29 is a jewel in the roughyotanation29 is a jewel in the roughyotanation29 is a jewel in the rough

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeysuncle View Post
What is the shady part? The Tacoma or places to get bumpers? I bought my 1999 from car max six years ago with 56 or 57 K on the clock. She runs like A CHAMP.
Haha it was supposed to be two different posts, it's a shady buy cuz the guy put a v8 engine in it but had his neighbor do the install. And I jut wanna know where I can get a good bumper
Old 05-27-2012, 03:42 PM   #11
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotanation29 View Post
Haha it was supposed to be two different posts, it's a shady buy cuz the guy put a v8 engine in it but had his neighbor do the install. And I jut wanna know where I can get a good bumper

PICS or it didnt happen. Subbed for possible hilarity
Old 05-27-2012, 03:44 PM   #12
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
CBI makes some pretty badass rear bumpers.
Old 05-27-2012, 03:51 PM   #13

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.sight.picture View Post
I've seen the engine Im just worried it's going to be a piece of crap. But as of now I'm getting it Friday
Old 05-27-2012, 03:51 PM   #14
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X2
Old 05-27-2012, 04:00 PM   #15
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Aww come on, now!! THIS guy put a V-8 in his second gen.
Old 05-27-2012, 04:10 PM   #16

Navy:
Once I got it I'll post pics and start a build thread
Old 05-27-2012, 04:14 PM   #17
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Quote:
I've seen the engine Im just worried it's going to be a piece of crap. But as of now I'm getting it Friday

ok, i understand that you have seen it. Tacomaworld wants to see it
Old 05-27-2012, 04:16 PM   #18
.45%er

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
^^
Old 05-27-2012, 04:19 PM   #19
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
I just wasted half my life reading that thread looking for pictures...
Old 05-27-2012, 04:36 PM   #20

Well I gotta give the guy SOME hope dontcha think? I don't want to pop the air out of his potato chip bag.....