Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What part of the grill is this?

Old 05-27-2012, 04:59 PM   #1
CollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the rough
Name: Taylor
CollegeTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
What part of the grill is this?

I need to order this black plastic on the inside of the front bumper but cant figure out which part on rockauto it is. THanks
Its the black plastic below the emblem located on the bumper

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=1999+...9,r:2,s:0,i:75
Old 05-27-2012, 06:58 PM   #2
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollegeTacoma View Post
I need to order this black plastic on the inside of the front bumper but cant figure out which part on rockauto it is. THanks
Its the black plastic below the emblem located on the bumper

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=1999+...9,r:2,s:0,i:75

The emblem is located on the grille.

The black piece below the grille is called the valence panel. The two chrome pieces that go in the valence panel are called bumper ends or bumper trim/molding (same part listed twice on rockauto)
Old 05-29-2012, 03:43 AM   #3
CollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the rough
Name: Taylor
CollegeTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
The emblem is located on the grille.

The black piece below the grille is called the valence panel. The two chrome pieces that go in the valence panel are called bumper ends or bumper trim/molding (same part listed twice on rockauto)
Great thanks man. SO rock auto does carry the valence?