Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New Guy Here!!!

Old 05-30-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
NHTacoma is on a distinguished road

NHTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up New Guy Here!!!

Hey everyone, just joined the forum and I'm happy to say, I just bought my first Tacoma today!!!! It's a2003 access cab 5-speed sr5 v6. Only mod so far are some aggressive tires I made the dealer give me. I'm happy to be back in a Toyota. My last Toyota was an 1989 with a SAS, 37s and a welded rear. Im sure this one will be much nicer to drive on the road!!!!
Old 05-30-2012, 03:41 PM   #2
Backwoods legit, don't take no shit!
BackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to all

Firefighter: Stokes Vol. Fire Department, Station 23
Name: Paul
BackwoodsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from NC. Lets see some pictures
Old 05-30-2012, 03:46 PM   #3
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and congrats !
Old 05-30-2012, 03:48 PM   #4
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome man!!
And of course

Old 05-30-2012, 03:48 PM   #5
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
welcome!
Old 05-30-2012, 03:59 PM   #6
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Aircraft Fuel Handler
Name: Jamie
ShadesOfGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
Welcome man!!
And of course

x2

Pics are good... Welcome from OR.
Old 05-30-2012, 03:59 PM   #7
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.

Frank
Old 05-30-2012, 05:37 PM   #8
The Least Interesting Man In The World
trmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Lance Corporal, H&HS, Provost Marshal's Office, Military Police
Name: Tim
trmarshall1's Tacoma Gallery
x3, welcome to the TW!
Old 05-30-2012, 05:42 PM   #9
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the world
Old 05-30-2012, 05:53 PM   #10
Canes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: EAOS 83'
Canes58's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from the sunshine state.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:00 PM   #11
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
welcome aboard new guy. congrats, nice truck choice
Old 05-30-2012, 06:25 PM   #13
NHTacoma is on a distinguished road

NHTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the warm welcome! I know, pics or it didn't happen!!! I have one pic of it on my IPhone. I don't think there is a Mobil app.... Can I upload a pic from my phone?
I'll have some pics tomorrow of her all cleaned up. I'm working all night, so this forum will keep me occupied!!!
Old 05-31-2012, 01:35 AM   #14
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats and welcome from up north. And yes, lets see some damn pics!