Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Buying ALL PRO rear bumper tomorrow

Old 05-30-2012, 09:51 PM   #1
milehighliving is on a distinguished road
milehighliving's Tacoma Gallery
Buying ALL PRO rear bumper tomorrow

I'm Buying an ALL PRO rear bumper tomorrow off craigslist, pictures look clean and it's suppose to come with all mounting hardware.

Is there anything specific I should look for/check out before I make the purchase?

Thanks guys
Old 05-30-2012, 10:12 PM   #2
The Least Interesting Man In The World
trmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Lance Corporal, H&HS, Provost Marshal's Office, Military Police
Name: Tim
trmarshall1's Tacoma Gallery
ask dude why he's selling?
Old 05-31-2012, 10:26 AM   #3
Said he sold is tacoma already so he has no use for it right now.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:39 AM   #4
The Least Interesting Man In The World
trmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Lance Corporal, H&HS, Provost Marshal's Office, Military Police
Name: Tim
trmarshall1's Tacoma Gallery
Very well.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:07 PM   #5
Does allpro make a 5lugger rear bumper, and would it fit my 3.4 xtra cab?
Old 05-31-2012, 11:13 PM   #6
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighliving View Post
Does allpro make a 5lugger rear bumper, and would it fit my 3.4 xtra cab?
Engine size doesn't matter nor number of lugs. As long as its the same generation.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:24 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Engine size doesn't matter nor number of lugs. As long as its the same generation.
That's what I thought. Tried installing tonight after a long day and couldn't get things to line up quite right, started fearing the worst. Will re-attempt tomorrow w/ a buddy.

Thanks man
Old 05-31-2012, 11:28 PM   #8
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
having a buddy help will help a ton!
Old 05-31-2012, 11:28 PM   #9
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
What year was his truck?

and x2 on what nofords said. Maneuvering that heavy piece of metal to line up with holes can be a bitch of done alone.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:33 PM   #10
I'm not sure on the year, said he had a 1st gen and it'd fit my 1st gen. Here's the ad:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/3046817394.html
Old 05-31-2012, 11:35 PM   #11
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
i just checked all pros site and it confirms that it fits 99-04
Old 05-31-2012, 11:38 PM   #12
Thanks guys!
Old 05-31-2012, 11:42 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimDigg View Post
Sick bumper..I got one
Haha yes, can't wait to get a front! Picked it up for 200, couldn't resist. Figure I can sell my stock bumper too and recover a little more.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:42 PM   #15
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery

i wish i had deals like this in Georgia!

bring a friend and inspect every inch of it. although the picture looks flawless.

good find and a great bumper. wish i had one for myself.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:46 PM   #16
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I wish they still made those for the 2nd gens! Loved that design!
Old 05-31-2012, 11:52 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post

i wish i had deals like this in Georgia!

bring a friend and inspect every inch of it. although the picture looks flawless.

good find and a great bumper. wish i had one for myself.
Ya my brother and I inspected it pretty well. basically no scratches, and no dings/dents or od looking bumps. Idk how much shipping is on one of these new but I thought maybe around what I paid for this.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:56 PM   #18
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oh you already picked it up?

nice!

pictures of it mounted
Old 06-01-2012, 12:59 AM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
oh you already picked it up?

nice!

pictures of it mounted
Tomorrow i'll hopefully be able to post some/ start a build thread.
Old 06-01-2012, 01:00 AM   #20