Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

best online tacoma parts site

Old 06-01-2012, 05:06 PM   #1
snoborder173 is on a distinguished road

snoborder173's Tacoma Gallery
best online tacoma parts site

HI! Looking for best website that offers great oem Toyota parts(Interior,Exterior,Mechanical,etc..)Anyone know any?--Thanks!
Old 06-01-2012, 05:54 PM   #2
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
I have heard good things about RockAuto. I believe there is a discount code here on TacomaWorld somewhere floating around.

Edit: oh yeah here is the thread for RockAuto

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/roc...roduction.html

They offer a 5% discount..which usually can at least cover some shipping fees.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:01 PM   #3
TW resident Camel
cjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: CJ
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
The buy sell trade portion of this website tacomworld.com
Old 06-01-2012, 06:39 PM   #4
snoborder173 is on a distinguished road

snoborder173's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys! Have looked at Dorman and Atp. Would they be closest to oem? For exhaust manifolds?(2.7L, longevity,durability,etc..?)
Old 06-02-2012, 10:07 AM   #5
skeezix is on a distinguished road
skeezix's Tacoma Gallery
None of my business really, but I always choose genuine Toyota parts. I don't buy anything from a Toyota dealer unless I absolutely cannot find it anywhere else. For example, parts for my coolant hose/thermostat/belt project cost $150 from the stealer, but averaged just over $100 for the same Toyota parts. Including shipping! Here's where I checked so far:

toyotapartszone.com ($107 incl shipping)
toyotapartsales.com ($97 plus shipping)
toyotapartscheap.com ($114 incl shipping)

"Seek and ye shall find."
Old 06-02-2012, 10:09 AM   #6
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
rockauto only has aftermarket, not OEM
Old 06-02-2012, 10:13 AM   #7
RacerP will become famous soon enough
RacerP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
rockauto only has aftermarket, not OEM
That's not true!!!
Old 06-02-2012, 10:15 AM   #8
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerP View Post
That's not true!!!
Maybe it's just where I'm looking or specifically the parts I've been researching...

...but I don't see any OEM parts at all.

My bad if that is incorrect info.
Old 06-02-2012, 10:24 AM   #9
RacerP will become famous soon enough
RacerP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Maybe it's just where I'm looking or specifically the parts I've been researching...

...but I don't see any OEM parts at all.

My bad if that is incorrect info.
Yeah I have bought Denso coils from them...OE parts. Not every section has OE parts, but, they are there.
Old 06-02-2012, 09:28 PM   #11
BTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud of
BTR's Tacoma Gallery
anyone know where I can find oem spraypaint for cheap? or is the dealer my best bet?
Old 06-02-2012, 09:29 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTR View Post
anyone know where I can find oem spraypaint for cheap? or is the dealer my best bet?
Color coded spray paint?

Don't know the price comparison but this seems to be the go to place http://automotivetouchup.com/
Old 06-02-2012, 09:49 PM   #13
XC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Color coded spray paint?

Don't know the price comparison but this seems to be the go to place http://automotivetouchup.com/
Thanks for the link. Has some vids to help me out too!
Old 06-02-2012, 11:24 PM   #14
It's alright...They know me here
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoborder173 View Post
HI! Looking for best website that offers great oem Toyota parts(Interior,Exterior,Mechanical,etc..)Anyone know any?--Thanks!
I hate going to the stealership. They are alsways going to be the highest Toyota OEM parts prices. Even when you have an inside buddy and whatnot.

When I need OEM fit or quality, I go here. For OEM they have pretty good prices and can get anything the stealership can.