Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

OREGON!!!

Old 06-02-2012, 02:36 PM   #1
yamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: tyler
yamahahauler's Tacoma Gallery
OREGON!!!

Does anyone have a tube bender i can come over and rent from you? i live near salem so anywhere near there that would be great. i just need to make 6 bends for my bumper....hopefully i will only make 6 bends and not mess up
Old 06-02-2012, 02:53 PM   #2
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamahahauler View Post
Does anyone have a tube bender i can come over and rent from you? i live near salem so anywhere near there that would be great. i just need to make 6 bends for my bumper....hopefully i will only make 6 bends and not mess up
Welcome to TW. I don't know anyone who has a tube bender, sorry.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:01 PM   #3
snow dude is on a distinguished road

Name: Darius
snow dude's Tacoma Gallery
try a tool rental place
Old 06-02-2012, 03:35 PM   #4
yamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thanks i thought id try on here before i go spend more money. im not sure what it costs to rent but im sure its not cheap.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:51 PM   #6
wouldnt that make the bend in the tube flat? well just wouldnt look right
Old 06-02-2012, 03:59 PM   #7
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
Depends on how sharp the bend is i think. just an idea, i have no idea what your bends look like just thought i'd throw it out there
Old 06-02-2012, 06:24 PM   #8
that is true im not doing that sharp so if i cant find one then ill giver hell. if you seen jasons black long travel im doing something similar to that i think that bumper is pretty easy to build
Old 06-02-2012, 06:40 PM   #9
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Black...10677898989522

Try out this guy. He used to do the behind grill light bars. May be able to help you. He is in Portland.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:07 AM   #10
this is random but what are the best coils for the 5100s? right now i have emu 880s set on the highest but i heard that was not good for the shocks